ACT ONE: FLEUR
- ✽ An asteroid carrying alien flora - the Makai tree and the Kinesian blossom - lands on Earth.
- ✽ The children of the Makai assume human identities to explore (and exploit) the planet.
- ✽ Tokyo celebrates its summer matsuri, unaware of the new arrivals.
- ✽ The Kinesian Blossom begins its pollination.
- • School's out and the students are surprised to see the courtyard filled with...flowers? (Key Thread : After School Special! )
- ✽ New flowers begin to sprout, humans collect the "space flowers" as souvenirs. Unintentionally spreading more pollen. (Key Thread : In Bloom)
- ✽ The pollen affects farm crops, causing slight alarm.
- • Fundraising for farmers begin. One effort is a community play at Juuban Theatre. (Key Thread : A "Talented" Bunch)
- ✽ The scientific community gathers at K.O University to discuss what many are called the "alien flower" and its affects on the environment.
- • A prominent scientist falls ill at the conference. An enemy appears and Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune awaken. (Key Thread : Global Alarming?)
- ✽ It's a new school year and after school activities have begun. A popular student suddenly falls ill. A new enemy appears. (Key Thread : Every Rose Has Its Thorn)
- ✽ Winter doesn't kill the flower or its pollen, which increases public concern.
- ✽ Professor Souichi Tomoe establishes the Mugen Research Academy starts research on the flower.
- ✽ The pollen mixes in with the snow, resulting in energy draining pink snow.
- ✽ Juuban District prepares for their fundraiser, a kabuki take on "The Frog Prince". .
- ✽ The Kinesian Blossom attaches itself to the Makai tree, amplifying their respective abilities.
- ✽ Showtime! The charity performance for "The Frog Prince" opens to large crowd.
- • The Makaiju seize the opportunity and attack the audience. Dozens of citizens are knocked unconscious and drained to the point of hospitalization.
- • The Inner senshi awaken and fight off the Makaiju.
- ✽ Invigorated by the attack, the tree and flower start to grow out of control. It spreads like a contagion, making all plant-life aggressively grow.
ACT TWO: L'Épine
Events during Act Two take place during the 6-month time jump and are referenced here for information only.
- ✽ Pollination increases to the point of public danger. Tokyo officials act quickly to find a solution.
- ✽ Hundreds become sick and weak from the increased pollen.
- • Many of the affected go missing. Curfews are put in place.
- ✽ Funding for the Mugen Academy sees a 300% increase. All experiment safety protocols are removed the the interest of eliminating the space flower.
- • Mugen starts to accept students with a perfect grade point average and super intellect only.
- • Sailor Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto become Mugen students and live on-campus.
March thru April 2015
- ✽ Life is disrupted as plants start to obstruct streets, sidewalks, and public places.
- ✽ Foreign countries place a travel ban on Tokyo to contain the pollination.
- ✽ The government establishes the Camping District for families whose homes are within Pollination Zones.
April thru June 2015
- ✽ In an effort to save itself, Earth calls upon the power of the SHITENNOU + GAIAN GUARDIANS. .
- ✽ Food shortages due to ruined crops. Strict rationing within Camping Districts.
- ✽ Spring weather becomes the norm, despite it being closer to summer. Meteorologist are stumped.
- ✽ No public transportation.
- ✽ School and work hours are halved.
- ✽ Hospitals and clinics are overcrowded. Mortality rate rises.
ACT THREE: Éternel Spring
July 2015 - Current IC Month
- ✽ Tokyo enters what is known as "Eternal Spring".
- ✽ Shiba District becomes a Pollination Zone.
- • All public facilities are closed or limited except school and essential jobs.
- • Television broadcasting interrupted daily. Radio broadcast continue.