Welcome Guest, please Log In or Register
Logged in as Guest
INBOX () / Alerts () / MY CONTROLS / LOG OUT /

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Back to the Future, Chibiusa's plotter
Chibiusa Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 01:09 AM
Chibiusa Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Student
Luna-P
Sailor Chibi Moon
is Offline.

chibiusa tsukino

901 . student . inner senshi

Despite her age, Chibiusa has a fairly young mentality, being around the same level as those who are six or seven years old. Her personality displays this well. While she is a kind-hearted girl, she does not consider big concepts, or even their consequences, unless they are directly related to her or those around. Moreover, hat she likes and dislikes are quite similar to other young children. She loves sweets, the colours red and pink. Her dislikes are similarly of a simple nature. She is an easily frightened girl, disliking a great number of things such as ghosts and vampires.

However, there is a fair amount to Chibiusa that is always not seen. She has grown up being quite lonely, less because of who she is but due to her seeming lack of Senshi powers. As a result, she has become quite socially awkward. Moreover, there are deep insecurities to Chibiusa. Not only is she highly aware of the fact that she appears to not have Senshi powers, she is, in many ways, a child who has tasked herself with a difficult mission.

Chibiusa's faults may not always be obvious. Not only is a child, but she is one who tries her best to act mature. Unfortunately, she lacks an understanding of true maturity. As such, she tends to present a shallow representation of it.                              

FRIENDS.

For the most part, Chibiusa is a kind and caring girl. As such, she tends to be quite open to trying and befriends others.However, she is also a child and this sometimes slips into her behaviour. As a result, she regards others with a level of judgement. As she lacks a fair amount of perceptiveness, she only judges off of what she sees. Whether anything comes of that is questionable.        

ENEMIES.

Probably a lot?

I imagine this depends. Chibiusa traveled to the Silver Millennium in an attempt to help the Moon and stop the Black Moon clan so that her timeline would continue. However, she ultimately failed to stop the events that happened, resulting to her traveling to the present day and eventually taking upon the guise of Usagi's little sister. There is a chance that she may or may not get along with anyone who is related to the Dead Moon.

There is also the current situation at hand. As Chibiusa is determined to help, she might end up finding herself in some sort of trouble eventually.        

OTHERS.

Always open for ideas http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mexmhcx7UW1r52dl9.gif    

PM
^
Ramsey Toraryu
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 01:25 AM
""
Yakuza Warlord
Light
Dinivas
is Offline.

Chibiusa & Ramsey

I'm going to be completely honest here; I haven't spent a great deal of time considering interactions between Chibiusa and Ramsey beyond a few key points that can be used to develop some kind of interactions.

Those being that they are both Lunarian, thus have something in common and that Ramsey has a younger sister and is thus used to dealing with younger kids.

All in all I would like for Ramsey and Chibiusa to develop a kind of sibling relationship where Chibiusa is relaxed enough around him that she feels she can confide in him knowing he won't judge her. Eventually. This being Chibiusa I doubt this would happen quickly and without conflict, so shenanigans can be had along the way.

PM
^
Chibiusa Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 02:39 AM
Chibiusa Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Student
Luna-P
Sailor Chibi Moon
is Offline.

Chibiusa & Ramsey Toraryu

I really like this idea!

As I am unsure as to how much the Lunarian part would come into play- I imagine Chibiusa having been far more fixated on her goal when she traveled to the Silver Millennium- perhaps this can go about in a fairly normal manner? While a sibling relationship would definitely take some time to establish, I can see it perhaps starting almost like a friendship. From there it could slowly develop a trust that makes it along the lines of sibling-like?  

PM
^
Ramsey Toraryu
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 04:29 AM
""
Yakuza Warlord
Light
Dinivas
is Offline.

Chibiusa & Ramsey

Whatever works for you, I was just throwing out ideas.

I'm all good with progressing things the way you stated if you are.

PM
^
Chibiusa Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 04:54 AM
Chibiusa Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Student
Luna-P
Sailor Chibi Moon
is Offline.

Chibiusa & Ramsey Toraryu

Awesomesauce :D Would you like me to throw something up?  

PM
^
Ramsey Toraryu
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 05:45 AM
""
Yakuza Warlord
Light
Dinivas
is Offline.

Chibiusa & Ramsey

Sure, sounds good to me.
PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 01:32 PM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

USAGI & Chibiusa Tsukino

Chibiusaaaaa! >/p> I honestly do not have any ideas on the how or the why....but they MUST. MEET. (-^〇^-)We have soooo many options too! Ummmm....ehat is her current living situation? Is she pretending to be the little sister?  
PM
^
Chibiusa Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 05:12 PM
Chibiusa Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Student
Luna-P
Sailor Chibi Moon
is Offline.

Chibiusa Tsukino & Usagi Tsukino

Yes, they definitely must! Chibiusa is meant to currently be under the guise of being Usagi's younger sister.  

This post has been edited by Chibiusa Tsukino: Jun 10 2017, 05:12 PM
PM
^
Michiru Kaiou
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 06:33 PM
Michiru Kaiou
Outer Senshi
""
Violinist & Student
Deep Sea
Sailor Neptune
is Offline.

Chibiusa Tsukino & Michiru

Chibiusa http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mexmhcx7UW1r52dl9.gif I love how she can be cavity inducing sweet or downright rotten. She's a sour patch cutie IRL!

In the manga the Outers always seemed to show a lot of affection towards Chibiusa. Perhaps it was because they could relate to her loneliness. I can recall one particular part in the manga where Michiru gives Chibiusa her mirror to hold if she ever needs her assistance, and CHIBIUSA ENDS UP USING IT. (And again HERE) The fact that she would entrust her talisman to Chibiusa for safekeeping leads me to believe that she have quite a lot of respect for the future princess. ^_^

But, since she doesn't know that yet - I still think these two could learn a lot from each other. And, perhaps, Michiru could introduce Chibiusa to Hotaru Tomoe, who she tutors in piano.
PMEmail
^
Chibiusa Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 06:55 PM
Chibiusa Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Student
Luna-P
Sailor Chibi Moon
is Offline.

Chibiusa Tsukino & Michiru Kaiou

I definitely like that idea :D  

PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 10:10 AM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

Chibiusa Tsukino + Usagi

bring on the annoying sister tropes!! (•ˋ _ ˊ•)

do you want to start something new? I can piggyback off of your thread 'Not Giving Up' *cue Rick Astley* XDD or we can do something else! Usagi is really just meeting everyone and trying to make friends and not make enemies right now http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mexmhcx7UW1r52dl9.gif
PM
^
Chibiusa Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 02:35 PM
Chibiusa Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Student
Luna-P
Sailor Chibi Moon
is Offline.

>:D

Hm, perhaps we can start something new ^^ I don't have any ideas that are too specific, but perhaps we could do something that is not too ploty? Like, something that is more along the lines of them interacting (so perhaps a normal setting) and having...Usagi and Chibiusa antics XD If that works?  

PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 02:58 PM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

Chibiusa Tsukino + Usagi

sweet and simple it is, like these two! http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mexmhcx7UW1r52dl9.gif maybe we can start with them bickering over stuff at home? the tsukino family has to live in one of the camping districts now so maybe usagi and chibiusa get in a fight over who uses up all the hot water? XD or last of the rations? a prank gone wrong? shingo and chibisa team up on big sister? XDD there are endless possibilities for them feuding 三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

PM
^
Chibiusa Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 09:04 PM
Chibiusa Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Student
Luna-P
Sailor Chibi Moon
is Offline.

let's do everything Perhaps we could do a fight over who used the last of the rations? I can see Chibiusa blaming Usagi for that. 

PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 06:45 PM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

Chibiusa Tsukino & Usagi

CHIBIUSA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

(≧∇≦)

do you mind starting? I can too!  
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES