Welcome Guest, please Log In or Register
Logged in as Guest
INBOX () / Alerts () / MY CONTROLS / LOG OUT /

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Long Time Coming, tag Citrine
Tourmaline
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 03:47 PM
Tourmaline
Gaians
""
K.O. University Student
Ecokinesis
ayame
is Offline.

Ayame nodded before her face split into a smile. She nodded before taking into account what he had said. "Of course," she said. It feel rather nice to hear someone actually want to pay some attention to her. However, she supposed that it was not too surprising. Aside from the fact of who Jin was, he did seem to be quite nice and she imagined that it was not too unusual for him to care about others.

She quickly turned towards the sound in the darkness. She was quite sure that she saw the silhouette of a human figure. However, it was difficult to make out much until Jin held up his phone. "Do you see anything?"

Between happiness and sadness
PM
^
Citrine
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 11:07 PM
Citrine
Gaians
""
Student
Inner Power
Jin
is Offline.

Jin Sakurai
Judo Trained Gaian!
Seeming to smile a bit as she agreed, Jin returned the nod a bit before going to think. For the most part still, she had been alone. That much was pretty clear to him, but maybe helping her break out of her shell a bit would help her get a lot more friends. "Hey, where did you come from before coming to Japan anyways? Was it a nice warm place?" he prodded a bit as he seemed legitimately curious about what it might've been, knowing she'd likely been to quite a few places if she came from America originally.

Jin seemed to stay relatively still as he shined the weak beam of light from his screen, moving it around slowly to scan the room a bit before going to shake his head. "I dunno. Whoever it is, they're really hiding all out. It's kinda bugging me now." he complained slightly before going to stand up tall, sighing a bit. "Listen buddy, if you come out now I won't have to drag you out." he called out into the darkness.

Tourmaline

PM
^
Tourmaline
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 03:03 AM
Tourmaline
Gaians
""
K.O. University Student
Ecokinesis
ayame
is Offline.

Ayame pauses at the question, finding it just a bit peculiar. However, there seems to be no harm in it and he does seem to be genuine in his curiosity. "We were in Brazil," she admitted. The country brought back some memories, such as how she had recalled being Tourmaline while she had been there. It was one of the few happy memories she had from there. Slowly, a small smile came to her face. "It was a lot different from here. The weather was also definitely warm." It had certainly been nicer, despite its faults, than Japan currently was. The Eternal Spring generally made her feel quite miserable with the way it clearly caused pain.

She nodded in agreement with Jin's words. "Yeah," she said. There was a pause at his words and Ayame was quite sure that she saw the flicker of movement. "Over there!" she said, pointing in the darkness. As if in reaction, someone clearly moved and the sound of movement could be heard.

PM
^
Citrine
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 05:37 PM
Citrine
Gaians
""
Student
Inner Power
Jin
is Offline.

Jin Sakurai
Judo Trained Gaian!
"Wow! Really?!" Jin seemed to stare at Ayame with quite a bit of surprise before he nodded to her. "That's pretty far from here! Still though, I bet they have great food in Brazil!" he smirks a bit, his mouth watering slightly from the thought of all the various types of meals he could imagine there, the prime just being large amounts of juicy meat from what he's heard about it. "A place like that must be pretty cool! I wish I could go there someday."

Looking quickly to where she pointed, Jin seemed to have trouble before he believe he spotted the mysterious figure, going to rush further into the dark as he pocketed his phone quickly. The worst thing he could do was be fighting someone with a clear disadvantage like having no clear sight, but he didn't have much choice now. He was going to have to get to the bottom of just what was going on here. Reaching forward, Jin decided he would have to be a bit more forceful than normal. With his arms outstretched, he tried to grab the figure forcefully and hold him, not quite wanting to resort to using what he was taught unless he could confirm he would be at serious danger.

Tourmaline

PM
^
Tourmaline
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 07:37 PM
Tourmaline
Gaians
""
K.O. University Student
Ecokinesis
ayame
is Offline.

Ayame's lips quirked into a mild smirk. "Yes," she said. Of course, it had not felt too far away until she had come to Japan. After all, the country was not too far away from the United States. "It is," she agreed, "Though. a bit different from what I've experienced here." She did have to wonder if that was a fair comparison. After all, she had come to Japan shortly before the worst had hit. Chances were that she had not experienced the best of the culture in many aspects.

Her lips quirked at Jin's last words. "It certainly was...an experience. Perhaps not the best of places I have been to though." At least, not in terms of viewing it just as a place she had visited. If anything, it had made her feel a bit lonelier.

She quickly made to follow Jin, hoping that they were not rushing into danger blindly. A squawk could immediately be heard as Jin reached out in the darkness in an attempt to get the stranger. "Did you get them?" For that matter, was there even anything?

PM
^
Citrine
 Posted: Yesterday at 02:07 pm
Citrine
Gaians
""
Student
Inner Power
Jin
is Offline.

Jin Sakurai
Judo Trained Gaian!
"Not the best of places?" Jin looked at her quizzically before tilting his head slightly. "What was wrong with it? I figured it might've been a fun place, although I don't really know much about it except for it is near America. Although maybe I should go somewhere closer to home. I wonder if Hong Kong is any good, you been there maybe?" he questioned curiously, somewhat doubting it but feeling the need to ask nonetheless.

As Jin dove into the dark, he didn't know what to expect. Whatever it was, it was really throwing his senses into overdrive. It was like it was something he knew he shouldn't get involved with, but he have the chance to back down now. Gripping the back of their clothes, he twisted himself to put his back to what he assumed to be the stranger's before yanking hard from over his shoulder to try throwing them to the floor before him over himself.

Tourmaline

PM
^
Tourmaline
 Posted: Yesterday at 02:40 pm
Tourmaline
Gaians
""
K.O. University Student
Ecokinesis
ayame
is Offline.

Oh. Perhaps. She had not phrased that. "I...did not mean it like that," she said, frowning slightly, "I more meant that I liked other pleases more. Besides, it wasn't very fun for me there- teenager in a foreign country with busy parents. I was not very keen on it all, especially since I knew that I would be moving soon." She did pause at the mention of Hong Kong before shaking her head. "Nope. Though, it would be nice to go somewhere you have always wanted to have gone to. Anywhere like that for you?"

It was difficult to tell what was going on with how dark it was. However, Ayame could tell that there was a flurry of movement. Nonetheless, she felt somewhat nervous. Part of her felt as if she should be cautious. As such, she moved closer, just in case the situation was worse than it seemed. After all, she was not entirely sure if this was one that they should trust. Someone in the dark in a strange place- it certainly did not scream of anything good.

"Jin-san?" she called out, a cautious note to her voice.

PM
^
Citrine
 Posted: Yesterday at 04:33 pm
Citrine
Gaians
""
Student
Inner Power
Jin
is Offline.

Jin Sakurai
Judo Trained Gaian!
Jin seemed to take a second, tapping his chin in thought as he considered the situation a bit before going to shrug. "If I could pick anywhere to go, I think it'd be pretty cool to see those old Shaolin temples that practiced martial arts. I dunno how many of them are still around, but it'd be neat to see how they treat their discipline." he answered in a fairly well thought out manner as if he'd been considering it for a while before smiling a bit. "So what about now though? I mean, you're not really a teenager anymore. If you don't wanna leave anywhere, I don't think you have to, right?"

Seeming to struggle a bit as he hoisted the figure up, Jin found himself thrown slightly off balance before he moved away. Whoever it was, they must had been a bit strong. Jin glanced over to the doorway carefully before looking back to the darkness in front of him, his eyes only somewhat having adjusted. It was then he felt himself gripped by his neck, his hands shooting to the almost invisible wrist before he felt himself thrown through the air and skidding down on the ground outside the door, coughing a bit as he regained his senses. "That's trouble." he barely choked out before slowly getting back to his feet. Tourmaline

PM
^
Tourmaline
 Posted: Yesterday at 08:13 pm
Tourmaline
Gaians
""
K.O. University Student
Ecokinesis
ayame
is Offline.

Ayame nodded in thought as Jin spoke. "That sounds like it might be a bit of a travel?" The words came out as a bit of a question. She did not entirely know much about the subject that Jin had mentioned, though if she guessed she supposed that it might have to do with martial arts considering how passionate about the subject Jin was.

She paused slightly, considering what he had said. "Yes," she agreed after a moment, "Though, now is probably not the best time to do so for obvious reasons." After all, it was impossible to travel due to the flora and the consequences that had come with it. "I am not entirely sure where I would travel if I could." After all, she had never thought about it much. "Maybe I would just stay here."

Ayame's eyes widened as Jin was manhandled. Quickly, she rushed after him as he was thrown through the air. Quickly, she looked over him as best as she could. "Are you okay?" Part of her screamed to pursue; however, she was convinced that that could wait a moment. Jin's well being was far more important at the moment.

She paused at his words before glancing in the other direction. "Should we...follow?"

PM
^
Citrine
 Posted: Today at 12:49 pm
Citrine
Gaians
""
Student
Inner Power
Jin
is Offline.

Jin Sakurai
Judo Trained Gaian!
Grinning a bit, Jin gave a nod to her. "Well, I think China might be a bit hard to get around in. I don't know if they would really like someone like me there, but who knows?" he gave a playful shrug before going to sigh. Truth told, he hadn't really thought it out much beyond actually going. But then again, that was how most of life tended to go for him and he'd done well so far he thought.

"Well yeah, I doubt I'm gonna be leaving Japan anytime soon. But then again, I'd want to wait until I was way older and had more money anyways. And even if I did leave, I'd definitely want to come back. Japan's my home after all." he gave a wide grin at the comment as he gestured around him. "It may not be the best place right now, but I'm sure it'll get better. It's only after it rains there can be a rainbow, right? Or something like that."

Jin for the most part seemed unharmed other than his clothes being a bit dirtied, having landed in a better way than most could. Still, he had been a bit shaken by suddenly being throw off guard. "I'm fine." he said with a slight caution as he looked to the doorway, looking a lot more careful now. Even if his opponent had more skill, had more weight, or just was even stronger than him, that throw should've worked regardless of all that. That was part of Judo after all. Taking on people who normally would beat you in direct fights. So did he somehow screw up the hold or perhaps he misjudged where he grabbed in the dark? No, something had to be wrong here.

Grunting slightly, Jin gripped his wrist and rolled it to make sure he hadn't sprained it. Having that hold would've been dangerous if the stranger had forcing pressure on his wrist instead. Still, he seemed uncertain what to do even after he noticed he was really okay. "I don't know. If you think we should, I'll follow. But whoever it is, it isn't some ordinary person."

Tourmaline

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7 
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES