Welcome Guest, please Log In or Register
Logged in as Guest
INBOX () / Alerts () / MY CONTROLS / LOG OUT /

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

veneficium, MISSION. azabu juuban hospital.
Fiore
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 03:04 PM
Fiore
Makaiju
""
N/A
Energy Theft
Fiore
is Offline.

objective: free the snares • 2 out of 4
objective: Witches 5. • 1 out of 4

A KINDRED SPIRIT...  
There are very few with the compassion to save someone who would otherwise see them destroyed. But valor exists in few and flighty forms, notably that of Sailor Uranus. Her attack shakes the very foundations of a dilapidated building and even manages to knock one one of the scientist backwards. The force of which unlatches a badge and sends it skidding beyond her reach...

A LOVELORN SPIRIT...  
The scarlet rage in his eyes subsides when something painfully familiar comes into view.

’Mamoru...?’

Fiore says breathily, uncertain of how to act in this moment. It is undeniable - as evident as blood-red rose - Fiore is so captivated by his Mamoru that he pays no heed to the ones behind him, he is none-the-wiser to their extensive research on him and his kind. Seeing Mamoru again is enough to draw make him ecstatic.

He reaches out to comfort Mamoru, so very very delicately. He won’t scare him away again, not when he has finally found the most perfect flower for his perfect friend. Chartreuse-tinged fingers reach but fall just short of his dearest Mamoru. The desire makes him feel as though he may implode, from inside out. But - no, it is not from overwhelming happiness to finally be reunited with him. Not at all.

It’s from the harpoon-like object protruding from his midsection, trailing back to the five.

’Mamo... I’ve... finally found the perfect... flower.’ He manages to get out before his eyes fall dark and listless.

A CURIOUS SPIRIT...  
Heartbreak is a terrible thing. Or so they’ve heard. And it is indeed entertaining; least to the one with curled dandelion hair - she pretends to wipe fake tears from her eyes and applauds. Her companions are less interested the show of affection. Their newly gotten subject may be immobilized, but they are quite cognizant of his potential.

And curious as to the heroines who have entered. More senshi, is that so?

The one holding the device and sporting low-hanging pigtails, clicks a button which drags him into their range and out of mercy’s way. They chatter quietly amongst themselves - eyes mirrored in what small bit of moonlight has entered here, refracting off the lense of their glasses in a mirrored and nefarious fashion. It’s almost a shame no one came to the poor alien’s aid. Almost.

Societies will only see what is immediately in front of them. Never the times in which these women previously intervened. Not when a certain viridian haired student happened upon the Kinesian seedlings, so many months back.

Nor when the head of Mugen and his assistant dared to show face at the science conference.

And, to humanity’s utmost oblivion, not when Mugen slipped quietly into the scene and levied the situation in their favor.

“We’re done here.” a lucid and almost mechanized voice rings out. She must be someone of authority, for the others fall into step immediately. Fiore an unwilling captive. But, of course, there is the matter of these persistent meddlers. “And them?”

“Leave it to me.” The fourth voice is honeyed with mischief. It was her home Uranus’ attack nearly struck, as so, it seems only fitting to return the favor. Their chance for recovery is swiftly redacted as a thick wall of ivy separates the room. And should one beat down obdurate growth, the six would be long gone.

All which remains of Fiore are the fastly withering tiny flowers left by his tears.

OUTCOMES:

>Defend Fiore : You're determined but outnumbered. You received a new item (Mugen Access Pass)!

Break the restraints: Freedom. But...at what cost? Fiore is captured.

>No Action : Nothing.

Use the remaining time to escape or follow the witches.

PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 08:37 PM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

Uranus cursed as she tried to rush towards the women and take back the alien. She did strike them for the alien's sake; they were a third party, a complete unknown. They made no motion that spoke of mutual trust. Instead they snatched up the alien man with a harpoon of all things and dragged him away. A wall of ivy divided the two sides. Was it more of the flower's tricks? Or did these women also know how to manipulate flora matter?

Her fist raised, Uranus set about to destroy the ivy, but decided it against it. The building shuddered under the force of both hers and the mystery senshi's attacks. One more blast and their world would literally shake down around their heads. Her shoulders slumped. They were defeated.

Uranus turned to face Neptune and the dark senshi, though she could not meet their eyes. "I'm sorry, Neptune," she said, her voice low, barely above a whisper. "I've let you down once more."

She looked to the other senshi with the staff and nodded. "And thank you for coming. I wish it went better, but you helped us twice now. I may not know your name, but I feel I can trust you."

Uranus turned to the wall of ivy, her fists clenched out of frustration. There was no sign of the masked man or Mamoru Chiba, but the alien made mention of him plenty of times to raise her hackles. Just what was the connection between the floral stranger and Michiru's lover? Were the two in league with each other? Despite having no love for the man, she hoped Mamoru had the good sense not to betray Michiru. The wrath of the sea would prove merciless.

"This is the last thing we need," she stated as she turned to the others, though still not meeting their gazes. The shame of failure weighed heavy on her. "The one foe who might be able to reverse the calamity was captured by a third party. What do we do now?"

Now she looked to Neptune, to Michiru, hoping their eyes would meet in solemn understanding. The mystery senshi knew much, that was true, but that did not mean Uranus would air the dirty laundry that now stood there. She hoped Michiru would consider Mamoru Chiba's presence here, and what that might mean.

Tag: Michiru Kaiou, Setsuna Meiou
PM
^
Setsuna Meiou
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 09:18 PM
Setsuna Meiou
Outer Senshi
""
N/A
N/A
Setsuna Meiou
is Offline.

Uranus's heartfelt words resonated with the Guardian of time, her own heart felt for the senshi of the sky's as it was clear she was struggling with defeat it reminded Pluto of a fallen angel. She gripped her staff as she walked towards Uranus, Tall black boots stepping over the rubble from their previous destructive attack's as cherry eyes scanned the room. Rubble and ruin lay before them, the remanence of a battlefield as her eyes scanned the room then turned towards the tower of Ivy vines. More greenery and Flora, just wonderful..

Moments before Pluto was shooting daggers towards Neptune's direction. Her thoughts questioned Neptune's haste, she couldn’t begin to understand why. The thought her and Mamoru together as an intimate item would of never have crossed Pluto's thoughts, almost as if the thought was impossible to think of. Time always had a way of unfolding itself. That is until fate steps in when it was needed to help direct or correct a situation. Now wasn’t the time to linger or scold, kinship's were meant to be made and grow. They were the last defense from what was coming, the witches had already made their claim with Flore and soon they would call upon the silence.

Her gloved hand reached out once again towards the champagne haired senshi who refused to look up. Her hand gently squeezing her shoulder out of comfort. Pluto stood tall, small smile formed upon her face, her features softened towards her comrade. "Of course you can trust me." She paused "It has been rude of me not to at least introduce myself after all this time." Her head tilted to the side, eyes peering through olive bangs that framed her face to force Uranus to meet her gaze. She brought her hands back towards her heart, eyes lowered while doing so she paused. She took a slow inward breath..... now was the moment. Her gaze rose.

" I am the Guardian of Revolution and Time, Sailor Pluto." Her voice was soft, but rang with the depth and knowledge of living a thousand lifetimes over as she stated her title towards the two. Her staff resonating in her hand even as she spoke the words. Everything from her stance, her distinct features, even her black fuku echoed her words as she spoke them. She was different from the rest, in many ways that still laid in a blanket of shadows and secret.

Cherry eyes quickly shifted as they caught a glimpse of the shinny plastic, looking completely foreign in the dilapidated building. She recognized the imagery on the small card instantly, her very own from Mugen was similar in design. She motioned at Neptune, towards its direction, quickly realizing the importance of the card. As Setsuna she worked hard in the academy and worked her way through the ranks to gain as much access to the school as she could but that still didn’t give her access to everything... Perhaps this was the in Her, Neptune and Uranus needed.

Tag@michiru Kaiou @haruka tenou

This post has been edited by Setsuna Meiou: Jun 11 2017, 12:36 AM
PM
^
Michiru Kaiou
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 08:18 PM
Michiru Kaiou
Outer Senshi
""
Violinist & Student
Deep Sea
Sailor Neptune
is Offline.

Damnit! The five women entered the garden and plucked from it the most important flower, the one who may be behind undoing this all. Michiru felt unease; was this ... so bad? She supposed that was to be seen. If his disappearance meant the final thaw of spring... Michiru bit her lip and turned away. She hated herself for thinking that way.

The air grew warm beside her. Haruka, apologizing for misdeeds that were beyond her doing. Michiru shook her head and started to say otherwise, but Haruka had already breezed towards the third senshi. The odds had been levied against them without their knowing. Defeat had been inevitable; yet it struck a chord to see Haruka’s reaction to it.

Why did she feel to blame?

“At least we know now that we aren’t the only ones after Fiore.” Neptune started, turning her back to the ivy to inspect what remained. Mamoru was nowhere to be found and, somehow, she figured that he wouldn’t be the type to stick around. “And the one Fiore was after.” But rather than ruminate on the trivial affairs between her and him, she ruminated on their next course of action.With Fiore gone, they’d have to track down the siblings or approach the tree directly. She disliked both options.

Oceanis gaze gravitated towards the unnamed one. Why did it seem so natural to turn to her for guidance? The mocha-skinned senshi had a wise odyl about her; she radiated a look of eternal knowing. It went beyond wisdom. And just as the notion - who are you - slipped past the current of Neptune’s mind, the woman confirmed it.

“Sailor Pluto.”

Michiru repeated it, as though she had never considered the ninth planet to have a guardian. But yes - it makes sense now, doesn’t it? “Another planet from the outer realm.” It had been Pluto who told them the duties of the outer guardians and, being one herself, she knew them best. “It’s nice to put a name to the face, Sailor Pluto.” Michiru stepped forward to join their embrace, a smile somewhat hesitant but apparent nonetheless. She bowed deeply, politely, and what she deemed worthy of the reverence. “Thank you for coming here tonight. For helping us.”

Returning to full height - something caught the gleam of moonlight refracted between spindly wall, and her attention. Pluto’s eyes caught it too, leveling with her own, Michiru’s with those of the blonde’s. They’d all seen it - and being quite familiar with it, they identified it instantly. “Did this fall off one of them?” Neptune bent to retrieve it, plucking the badge from the ground and handing it to Haruka. “Or it is yours? I haven’t seen an access card like this before. It’s completely different than mine.”

NOTES. Setsuna Meiou + Haruka Tenou

PMEmail
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 12:29 AM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

Sailor Pluto.

Of course.

The universe had quite the sense of humour.

Uranus. Neptune. Pluto. The three outermost planets in the solar system. Where there other Senshi based on the other worlds? Saturn and Mars and Venus? Did Earth have a Senshi? If so, where were they? Where were the others? Just by stating her name, Pluto's presence answered one question but asked a dozen more. Still, she offered a name, and Uranus found her trust in the senshi solidify. Though she did wonder what Pluto meant by "Guardian of Revolution and Time". Perhaps they would know someday.

"Thank you," Uranus said to Pluto, "Though now we have more problems to deal with. I don't think we'll be able to stop the tree or the flowers without Fiore. I hoped we could take him alive. Make him talk. It seems he was here for some kind of purpose."

Uranus turned her eye to Michiru, trying to gauge her reaction. Fiore was here for Mamoru Chiba that much was obvious. She was trailing him into the hospital when the pain petals punished her for her transgression, losing him in the chase. It did not seem Mamoru and Fiore made contact. It was just the alien, the Senshi, the five women,

Neptune held up a key card that one of the third party dropped to Uranus. She held the card up to the faint moonlight to get a better look. This was definitely a Mugen access card, the same kind Uranus and Neptune possessed as students. That was were the similarities stopped. This one had no identification number, no photograph, nothing but a different colour and words "CLEARANCE ACCESS BETA". The Mugen campus was massive and students could not go everywhere. Did this card allow access to other areas of the school.

More alarming was the fact that one of the women carried this card at all. Did this new force lurk within the depths of their school?

"I don't like how Mugen might be involved with those five," Haruka stated, "they were armed with weapons I've never seen before. Professor Tomoe and Mugen's very purpose is to find a way to stop the flowers. I don't know if they are enemies since their target was Fiore, but we can't call them allies either. Perhaps Special Operations? Regardless, I don't trust them."

Again, Uranus turned her gaze to Neptune, trying to silently display her alarm at how the situation changed on them. A third party complicated things. The fact that third party had its base in Mugen made the situation Daedalan. They both studied in Mugen. Was an enemy lurking in its walls and they did not know of it? Her family was funding them, after all.

Worse yet, the course of action was not clear. Hands to her hips, Uranus looked to the wall of ivy.

"We may have to wait and see what happens next. If the tree or the flowers react to Fiore's capture. If Mugen manages a breakthrough with their captive."

Her fists clenched. "I hate this idea of inaction, but the straight path is unknown."

PM
^
Setsuna Meiou
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 09:17 PM
Setsuna Meiou
Outer Senshi
""
N/A
N/A
Setsuna Meiou
is Offline.

Features normally adorned with a tinge of sadness had disappeared the moment she spoke the words and introduced herself. A warm soft smile instantly spread across her features towards her comrades... no.... her friends. The devastating reason she came to Uranus and Neptune was momentarily in the back of her thoughts as she graciously dipped her head towards Neptune in response.

Eyes watched the exchange of hands as she too focused on the writing on the access card as it came close to her vicinity, ‘Clearance Access Beta” this is exactly what she was trying to achieve on her own without any luck. As Setsuna she covered every inch of that building, she even had access to some levels the students didn’t but it didn’t get her anywhere. This is just what they needed.

For someone who didn’t have much mental foresight, Uranus was increasingly proving her intuition was a force all its own that couldn’t be stopped. Pluto listened as the tall blonde spoke her concerns regarding Mugen, she was dead on with her assumption.

" Professor Tomoe's Intentions have nothing to do with the fight against this Flora infestation." Pluto confirmed Uranus' statement as she gripped her staff tighter in her hand. " The attack we experienced tonight doesn’t begin to show the devastation those Five are able to produce. Our Focus, is on them!" Eyes darted between the two.

" The three of us are the last defense the Earth has. Our journey is very different from the others. We are different, we are stronger and more capable of handling what is needed to be done to defeat those five and the people who control them. Our purpose is separate from the others." She paused, recognizing the look of shock on each of the faces before herself as she slowly nodded to confirm her statement. " Yes, there are others like ourselves. Other Sailor Senshi... the Inner Guardians"

A little push in the right direction is all the two before her needed. Even if Pluto was sharing more then she should.

" Take it" she motioned towards the access card " Go to Mugen Academy and find out where exactly that pass can lead you."

She bowed her head deeply towards her comrades, her stance shifted as she carried her staff and turned away. Her thoughts lingered as her eyes scanned the ivy wall and the broken window, she had hoped Mamoru made it out safe and sound. The moonlight caught the top of her Garnet Orb, her black fuku starting to fade into the darkness that surrounded them, as it began to shroud her form. Internally she fought with herself, keeping her distance from Uranus and Neptune was heartache for Pluto. She just had to remember goodbyes were needed so she could have another hello.

" I'll find you again..."
" I always do."

She ended with a small playful wink before she fully disappeared into the shadow, a trail of petals left in her wake.

Tag @michiru kaiou @haruka tenou
Lovely meeting as always ladies http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mexmhcx7UW1r52dl9.gif

This post has been edited by Setsuna Meiou: Jun 15 2017, 10:08 PM
PM
^
Michiru Kaiou
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 11:58 AM
Michiru Kaiou
Outer Senshi
""
Violinist & Student
Deep Sea
Sailor Neptune
is Offline.

Silence befell the triumvirate, save for the foreboding sonance of the creaking building. A moment for them all to ruminate on what had just transpired, while truth finally rose its diaphanous veil. Michiru almost felt foolish for not having recognized it earlier. Unlike the caped Mamoru who managed to expertly escape them, psychometry was not her talent. However, veracity was crystal clear the moment she reached for the badge. Mugen.

Aquamarine eyes narrowed thoughtfully, perhaps trying to detail every circumstance that lead them here. They, like all of Tokyo, had been deceived by Tomoe’s massive corporation. Or... had they? “This certainly confirms their involvement.” Neptune responded, eyes drifting between Uranus and Pluto with an indecipherable glaze. Haruka brought up valid points, but did that instantly make Mugen their enemy? Another factor, certainly, but... something which could be leveraged to their advantage? “The enemy of my enemy if my friend.” she said with cryptic undertones, before turning to face the ivy wall. The one who had constructed it...she seemed vaguely familiar.

Pluto quietly pieced their suspicious together. It was just as she had warned them before, the night of their first meeting. The answer had always been right beneath their noses, and yet...

The guardian of time kept them in eternal wait. She offered them just enough, like a guiding light in space’s infinite darkness. While Michiru handed the badge to Haruka, Pluto allowed herself ample distance from the others. Her orbit was different than their own; a path marked by waiting, watching, longing.

“...inner guardians?” Neptune repeated, bringing a thumb beneath her chin thoughtfully. But of course there were others, aptly named after their ruling celestial bodies. One of which she may have encountered herself, had she known it at the time. “I see. We are meant to protect this world from outside invasions. Enemies like Mugen, who slipped right from under our noses.” Gloved fingers balled into a fist as she spoke, a fury rising within her like a tidal wave. And here, all along, they had allowed themselves to sleep, eat, and live at the heart of it all.

Mugen played them.

Sailor Pluto bowed, marking another exit. Neptune felt... conflicted, but readily accepted that this woman knew her charge. The senshi of time had not mislead them so far. Rather than start after her with a bevy of inquiries, Michiru would do as she advised. “Farewell, Sailor Pluto.”

Turning to Haruka, she lightly brushed a fleck of concrete from the blonde’s collar. Compared to Neptune, she had done remarkably well for her first combative situation. Michiru tried to make light of the situation. “Well, what do you say Uranus?” Michiru smiled genuinely, holding one end of the badge while Haruka held the other. It was all that separated them. “Do we work together this time? Investigate Mugen? Find answers about the enemy, Fiore... and ourselves?” a

NOTES. Setsuna Meiou + Haruka Tenou - sorry for the wait! We can conclude this one, if you want Carmen http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mexmhcx7UW1r52dl9.gif
PMEmail
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 01:20 AM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

And with that, Pluto was gone, whisked away by the darkness leaving only petals behind. A wink and a promise to find them once more was all that remind of the Guardian of Time. Uranus was not sure what to make of that, but was grateful for the aid she provided. Not only that, but she confirmed that other allies existed. Inner Guardians, she called them, of which they were no doubt named for the other heavenly bodies. Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter. They had to be found so that their combined numbers and strength could stand a chance against both the flowers and Mugen.

Now left alone Uranus did not understand. Neptune did not appear upset at her. She did not appear angered or disappointed or anything. But why not? Uranus went off on her own. If they were together, they could have possibly taken Fiore and left the five from Mugen in the dust. Uranus failed her, didn't she?

Yet in her smile, Neptune showed no umbrage, no vexation, but a genuine desire to move forward and to take the next step against their enemy at Mugen. Uranus could not help but return the smile. They truly believed in her, even though she failed them in battle. The weight of shame lifted from her shoulders. Pluto believed in her. Neptune believed in her. Now she needed to be there for them properly. Haruka no longer stood on an aerie alone. She shared the mission with Michiru. Time to act like it.

"I won't let this setback stop us," Uranus said. She wrapped Neptune's hand around the keycard, then covered that with her own. An odd object to put in the middle as something to bond over, but its what they had.

Uranus locked eyes with Neptune as she held her hands. "We work together from here on. It should have been how I did things from the beginning. Sky and sea come together as one. We become the tempest. Our enemy is at Mugen. We find them and stop them. We find Fiore and we stop the flowers. We learn who we were and who we are. We do all this together."

Michiru, believe my words, Uranus thought, we're stronger together. I cannot tell you what you mean to me now, but the closer you are to me, the greater I am. Together, we can do anything. I know this to be true.

Note: (I guess I wanted to get this out before we finished.)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

AFFILIATES