Welcome Guest, please Log In or Register
Logged in as Guest
INBOX () / Alerts () / MY CONTROLS / LOG OUT /

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Absences, [let us know!]
Cosmos Guardian
 Posted: Aug 9 2016, 08:39 AM
""
Admin
Lambda Power
Emily
is Offline.

Going somewhere? Let us know! Simply post your absences using the code below. We'll miss you while you're gone. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mexmhcx7UW1r52dl9.gif

CODE

[b]NAME: [/B] (Your name/alias)
[b]CHARACTER(S): [/B]
[b]DATES OF LEAVE : [/B] (Important, especially if it's over a week)
[b]REASON: [/B] (Optional)

PMEmailWebsite
^
Michiru Kaiou
 Posted: Aug 17 2016, 02:24 PM
Michiru Kaiou
Outer Senshi
""
Violinist & Student
Deep Sea
Sailor Neptune
is Offline.

NAME: Emily (Em.)
CHARACTER(S): Sailor Neptune, Ail
DATES OF LEAVE : Aug 19 - Aug 21
REASON: A brief weekend getaway with my boyfriend. I won't have my laptop with me, so I will mostly be around on my mobile. I'll still be accessible via skype or PM.
PMEmail
^
Nibiru Ganaka
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 03:23 PM
""
N/A
is N/A.

NAME: Dusty
CHARACTER(S): Nibiru Ganaka
DATES OF LEAVE : (Mon) Aug 29 - (Wed) Aug 31
REASON: My friend is coming over for three days. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post much those days. Maybe in the evening? ::Shrugs::

This post has been edited by Nibiru Ganaka: Aug 22 2016, 10:48 AM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 09:42 PM
""
N/A
is N/A.

NAME: Star
CHARACTER(S): Haruka Tenou
DATES OF LEAVE : 20 August to around 27 August
REASON: For one it's my birthday this week so I have celebrations. For second, my school assignments are piling up and I need to focus on that.
^
Kotori Teshima
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 09:11 PM
""
Volunteer
N/A
Teshima-sensei
is Offline.

NAME: Seki
CHARACTER(S): Kotori Teshima (in wip)
DATES OF LEAVE : From now to September 3rd
REASON: Have relatives staying over for 3 weeks because of family-related stuff SOMEONE SAVE ME Will try to pop in as much as I can and try to finally finish Kotori
PM
^
MAKOTO KINO
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 08:00 AM
""
N/A
is N/A.

NAME: Loony
CHARACTER(S): Makoto Kino
DATES OF LEAVE : A bit retroactive but also til hopefully only Sept. 5th or so
REASON: I've had a really bad run of luck the last couple of weeks. Between personal problems, a weeks worth of food poisoning and now a horrible flu to top it off, finding motivation for just about anything has been an uphill struggle. I don't know if I'm on the mend yet, but I hopefully will be better by the beginning of next week. I'll probably be in and out as I recover but we'll see. Thanks guys for being so patient.
^
Momoko Takagi
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 04:18 PM
""
N/A
is N/A.

NAME: Momofuku
CHARACTER(S): Momoko Takagi
DATES OF LEAVE : 9/10 until 9/16
REASON: Backpacking in California and won't have my computer
^
Minako Aino
 Posted: Sep 28 2016, 10:31 PM
""
N/A
is N/A.

NAME: Laura
CHARACTER(S): Mina
DATES OF LEAVE : 9/29 - 10/5
REASON: Vacation at Disneyland!
^
Rei Hino
 Posted: Oct 2 2016, 10:23 PM
""
N/A
is N/A.

NAME: Tsuki
CHARACTER(S): Rei Hino
DATES OF LEAVE : October 2nd - October 9th
REASON: It seems I've gotten sick with a fever and a cold. It's interfered with my schoolwork. With both a job and a strict college class under my belt, I'll need some time to get better and get things back in line. If I begin to feel better, I may post here and there during this time, though I don't see that happening for a few days. Apologies to all those waiting on posts </3

This post has been edited by Rei Hino: Oct 2 2016, 10:25 PM
^
Momoko Takagi
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 03:00 PM
""
N/A
is N/A.

NAME: Momofuku
CHARACTER(S): Momoko Takagi
DATES OF LEAVE : 10/19 thru 10/26
REASON: Moving! I will be moving to our new place so I won't have my computer and stuff until we are unpacked.
^
Himeko Ayano
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 01:56 AM
Himeko Ayano
Neutral
""
Student, chairwoman
Filukinesis
the seamstress
is Offline.

NAME: Kayla
CHARACTER(S): Himeko Ayano, Misaki Kurono (wip)
DATES OF LEAVE : 10/22 - 10/13
REASON: school work and cleaning. I have a paper to write and 8 more pages of a novel to go
PM
^
Michiru Kaiou
 Posted: Nov 14 2016, 05:19 PM
Michiru Kaiou
Outer Senshi
""
Violinist & Student
Deep Sea
Sailor Neptune
is Offline.

NAME: Em
CHARACTER(S): Michiru Kaiou & Ail
DATES OF LEAVE : Nov 18 - Nov 24
REASON: I'm not actually going anywhere. But I will be quite busy and slow to respond. I've got a wedding that I'm in on 11/20. My bf and I's anniversary is 11/22, and the Thanksgiving holiday is on 11/24. So It'll be a crazy week for me.
PMEmail
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Nov 14 2016, 11:13 PM
""
N/A
is N/A.

NAME: Star
CHARACTER(S): Haruka Tenou
DATES OF LEAVE : 15 Nov - around 24th Nov
REASON: END OF YEAR SCHOOL STUFF! I also have a Karate Tournament this weekend and my life has just exploded.
^
Kotori Teshima
 Posted: Nov 20 2016, 10:55 PM
""
Volunteer
N/A
Teshima-sensei
is Offline.

NAME: Seki
CHARACTER(S): Kotori Teshima
DATES OF LEAVE : Nov 21 to Nov 30
REASON: I should've done this earlier but, I have final exams coming up and currently trying to put my focus on studying for them. I'll be back early December!
PM
^
MAKOTO KINO
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 01:52 AM
""
N/A
is N/A.

NAME: Loony
CHARACTER(S): Makoto Kino
DATES OF LEAVE : Nov 23 - Dec 3
REASON: So everyone probably remembers that I was unemployed up until very recently and now I have somehow found myself with two jobs. Hurrah for me. Problem is despite reassurances, I'm not sure how they're gonna mesh at this moment in time, and with the week coming up, I'm just not sure how much time I'll have for posts or how much muse if I do find some time.

Between working at my first job, taking my dog to the vet for his booster, an appointment of mine on Tuesday, two days training in the city kill me now because ugh city driving, hosting an early Christmas shindig on the Saturday and then two full days of work acting as 2IC since ours is on holiday I'm basically booked. Somewhere in there I have to find time to drive an hour to my mothers to pick some stuff up, change uni degrees and get my shit together basically. It's gonna be one hell of a ride to put it simply. Oh and I have to find three days to be without a car because stupid me drove into someones tow bar and I need to replace my bumper.

My hope is to get some posts done tonight, or tomorrow night at the latest before my world explodes around me, but after that, I'm likely to be pretty scarce for the next week. Thanks for your patience!

EDIT: So the week from hell is over, but I've got a couple of double shift days on Thursday and Friday, so I likely won't be back until Saturday (December 3rd) now! Really eager to get back into things though!

This post has been edited by MAKOTO KINO: Nov 29 2016, 09:01 AM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES