Posted: Jun 16 2017, 02:20 AM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

Sitting in same long abandoned music room Haruka shared with Neptune the other day, Haruka appeared to be lost in thought, her arms crossed and her brow furrowed. She sat on the bench in front of the beautiful grand piano, but could not bring herself to play a single note. Her hands always drifting to the first note of the song that nearly broke her last time. Her inner thoughts were already a confusing mess with everything that was going on in this lifetime. She did not need the memories of a past life to cause her grief right now.

Yet still her thoughts drifted there, to the name Thalassa, and to the other name that sounded so alien as to be intelligible to her own ears. That name, that word; she needed to learn it. The answers did not come in her memories, and now those thoughts and feelings invaded her sleep through nightmares. Too many questions. Not enough answers.

Never mind how the floral alien Fiore was captured by five women who came from Mugen itself. Haruka still had the access card the redhead dropped on her person, though she did not know if she should use it. An important key such as that would no doubt be tracked. The moment she used it, there was a good chance she would be found out. Haruka would need a plan to tackle that obstacle.

Staying here with the piano would not help. The keys almost seemed to mock her. Closing the piano keys and collecting her things. She left the music room and simply... wandered. For some reason she thought of the mystery senshi, the guardian of time Sailor Pluto. She knew much more than she let on, and it was this font of knowledge that Uranus wanted to tap into. Somehow she would have to appeal to Pluto for such knowledge. That was the hard part.

Soon Haruka found herself in the main hub of Mugen, where students came in and out. Haruka shook her head. Maybe she should get some lunch. A little food would help her think.

After all, she was going to set out to find someone who found her. How would she even begin to look for Sailor Pluto?

Tag: Setsuna Meiou
PM
^
Setsuna Meiou
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 09:16 PM
Setsuna Meiou
Outer Senshi
""
N/A
N/A
Setsuna Meiou
is Offline.

He was here, Setsuna knew it, just where was he? It was the only question that occupied her thoughts as she went about her day. It started out like any other, up on the upper floors in the research department boggled down in one of the many laboratories with her few colleagues. She was looking down the barrel of a microscope, a pen and pad of paper next to her as she scribbled algorithms and calculations on it. When your old as time technology was always forward evolving, yet there was still something to be said with a pen and paper that Setsuna preferred to use. It was clear she was the only one in her department to feel this way as they all sat with their tablets doing the same thing.

She had taken a few pedals from her last run-in with Fiore. Gloved hands were now thoroughly researching the specimen
Fiore.....
It had been a few moons since he was "kidnapped" would one even call it that? It was more of a good riddance, his presence lingered for longer than what was needed. Setsuna knew if those five never showed up Her Uranus and Neptune would of be done with him once and for all.

She leaned back heavily in her chair, head dipped back as she pulled off her glasses as her finger reached up to the bridge of her nose. Eyes closed as she focused. The longer she stayed here and away from the spacetime door, the harder she had to focus on which timeline she was in. The effects were only momentarily, but plagued Setsuna night and day.

She was startled when she felt a soft tap her shoulder, it was break time. Normally Setsuna stayed, never taking a break, was always the last one to leave the lab usually in the wee hours of the a.m, but today something much more stronger pulled her from her chair....... coffee.

She rose and followed the rest of her group down the hallway and towards the glass elevators. She stood taller then the rest as she exited into the masses of the main hallway of the Academy.
Mugen....
It was a ungodly sight, adorned in marble tiles and vaulted high ceilings. The whole west side was floor to ceiling with glass. It was indeed a spectical to hide what was happening beneath its floors. Professor Tomoe held nothing back to build up this visage of helping Tokyo against this foreign Floral infestation, it really was something to admire. All of the brightest and most talented minds brought together under one roof. As she made her way with the crowd towards the cafeteria she couldn’t help but get this creepy feeling over herself they were all there, being herded like cattle.

It wouldn’t be hard to misplace Setsuna, Her and the group she was with stuck out slightly in the sea of burgundy and green school uniforms while her a the few she came down with adorned their pristine white lab coats . Her hair half pulled into a top knot, bangs framing around her face and waited patiently, quietly for extra large.

She was the last to order as she held the warm liquid in her dark fingers, savoring its heat that radiated through her hand, as her free hand reached in her lab coat for her meal pass card. Cherry eyes looked up, her group had already moved on as her eyes drifted back down at her lab coat, she adjusted the coffee in her hands again and reached over to grab a apple and knife, as she made her way towards one of the windowed walls and took a seat at a small table made for two.

She leaned back feeling the warmth against her skin, nimble fingers grabbed at the apple as she sliced into its flesh, bringing the knife and the piece to her lips as she felt its sweet juices fall down her throat. Her thoughts drifted again between past and present, the humm of everyone around her started to fade, her glace distant as everything around her started to fade into silence. Lack of sleep was catching up with her as she found it hard to focus. Fingers absentmindedly turned the apple in a different direction, the blade catching a glimmer of the suns rays as she made another slice into its cool flesh. The feeling of the cold wet flesh in her hand was quickly replaced with a warm liquid, it took a small moment before the pain that followed.

Setsuna snapped out of her daydream and looked down at her hand, the knife falling towards the ground and gliding across the tile as her teeth gritted tightly, she pushed back from her chair, her free hand gripping tightly to her injured one as she cursed inwardly at her ineptitude.

Tag @haruka tenou, figured you have two options: a) you couldn’t help yourself but to come to a pretty woman's aid. b) Setsuna pushed her chair into you walking by. Either direction you wanna take this I'm game http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mexmhcx7UW1r52dl9.gif
PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 02:07 AM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

Haruka knew she was the odd one out of many crowds. It was partially why she did not enjoy being amongst them. Women looked at her as either an attractive man or a strange female. Men did the same, though they treated her with more hostility. This was just a general way about things, rather than any deep seated issue. She simply preferred being who she was. Other people saw her as the oddity, though their opinions mattered little to her. They did become annoyances and distractions though, and sometimes altercations did occur.

To that end, she was the sore thumb in a lot of ways. Her grades, while considered excellent in most educational systems, where a hairs breadth away from the perfection Mugen demanded. She also contributed nothing in the scientific academia. No, Haruka got her prestigious place in Mugen solely on the basis of her Tenou name and Tenou money. The same money that helped build Mugen in the first place. If the athletics department wasn't a husk of its former self, Haruka would have been focused on winning track meets. As it stood, her loner personality coupled with the perception that Haruka did not have much to offer Mugen besides fat checks did not make for the creation of wide circles of friends.

This was fine by her book. She could count on one hand how many people she wanted to be in the presence of. One was likely busy somewhere else in Mugen busy with her own work. The other did not go to Mugen at all.

Haruka spent far less time in Mugen anyways. After learning that the five women who attacked them and whisked Fiore away from the hospital made their affiliation with the school, Haruka could not with a good conscious spend too much time in the academy. This did not have much effect on her in any event: most of her classes were slowly becoming abandoned by teachers and students alike. If they did not push the scientific agenda, there simply was no need for them. This gave Haruka plenty of free periods. So long as Tennou money continued to flow, she had her place there.

Entering the cafeteria, Haruka looked around the gathered mass as people walked about with their meals. Among the student uniforms she saw many white lab coats. So they let the researchers out of their cells for meals, did they? She was tempted to make conversation about their research, to see if there was at least any breakthroughs. In the end she decided against it. Haruka wanted to focus solely on getting some food and how to approach finding Sailor Pluto and requesting her aid with the memories of the Uranus legacy.

With a simple, normal, unadorned salad with absolutely no fixings, and a bottle of water, Haruka made her way to the far end of the cafeteria so she could eat and think in peace. She stayed close to the wall, wanting to be by a window. The pink skies caused by the pollen would act as a reminder of what she was fighting. The city beneath, a reminder of what she was fighting for.

Yet as she walked in her silence, one of the lab students suddenly sat up, pushing their chair into her legs. There was a clatter of stainless steel on the ceramic floor. A knife, the edge covered by specs of blood. Haruka reacted quickly and stepped away before the chair hit her. When she looked at the woman who dropped the knife, she saw the researcher holding her wounded hand. The cut looked fresh and needed attention.

Haruka set down her tray and moved to help the researcher. "Sorry, I couldn't help but notice you cut yourself pretty deep there." Haruka reached into her blazer and drew out a small pink scarf. Normally she used it to shroud the Lip Rod of Uranus, but this seemed like a better use for it. She did not plan to take off her blazer anyways.

"This will help with the bleeding, but you should get this clean and bandaged up quickly." Haruka wrapped the wounded hand in her scarf. She then looked up and was taken aback by the face of the researcher. Darker skin, olive hair, rouge eyes... she could have sworn she met her before. A gorgeous face like hers was not one easily forgotten. Yet there was this mental block that prevented her from remembering clearly.

The cut did not seem too bad, and the scarf would cover it from infection. Haruka decided to lighten the mood. "You should be fine now. I'm Haruka Tenou, by the way. I'm sorry if I'm being forward. I just could not help to see a beauty like you get tarnished."

Note: (I choose option Yes! Also, hope that went well, kinda iffy on the beginning portion. Also: It Begins.)
PM
^
Setsuna Meiou
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 12:40 PM
Setsuna Meiou
Outer Senshi
""
N/A
N/A
Setsuna Meiou
is Offline.

Setsuna grasped her hand tightly, She didn’t dare inspect the damage it right now as the familiar tinge came over her, her olive green bangs shrouded her face slightly. What a mindless mistake she had made, she allowed her thoughts to consume her and in that split second this had happened. Her head raised slightly as she glanced around to find something to clean her hand with, but she never had the chance.

She had only just cut herself, yet Haruka stepped in like the wind, before she even knew it her hand was wrapped around Haruka's warm and trusting hands. Inwardly she couldn’t help but curse and laugh at the same time. Setsuna distinctly remembering the last time the two had seen one another and how she even mocked how She herself would find Haruka again.... Yet here they were Haruka had found her first.

Champagne hair, met with sky blue grey eyes, as her own watched as Haruka wrapped her hand in the soft pink fabric. Slowly Setsuna took the tender moment to look over Haruka in all her wonder, the delicate balance between male and female that made many swoon. Haruka was strong, stronger then herself, stronger then even Haruka herself knew she could be. Chiseled jawline, yet soft cheekbones adorned her face as the burgundy jacket shrouded her strong build and toned arms. Cherry coloured eyes met with hers and in an instant Setsuna knew what Haruka was thinking. It was a fleeting moment, but Setsuna knew Haruka was trying to figure out how the two knew one another.

Haruka's intuition was its own force to be reckoned with.

Her charm was another force all its own.

There is was, the kind warm smile spread across the others features, even Setsuna started to feel her heart flutter a little as Haruka spoke, her voice having a lingering tone a little husk to it that one couldn’t help but get lost in. Especially when it was followed with a flattering compliment.

"Not at all...." Setsuna paused as Haruka finished up the tiny knot as she brought her hand closer to frame glancing over the work Haruka just did before her eyes slowly rose to meet the sky herself. " I wouldn’t dare question my white knight coming to my rescue." She quipped. Her non injured hand motioning towards the empty chair in front of herself, " Please..." She shifted her stance and took a seat in her chair once again, long dark legs folding themselves under the small table.

" If you would mind to grace me with your presence, Haruka-san. I would enjoy your company greatly." She paused purposely. " its not everyday you get an opportunity to meet the famed racer Tenou."

Tag: @haruka tenou

This post has been edited by Setsuna Meiou: Jun 18 2017, 12:41 PM
PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 12:26 AM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

Still unable to shake off the idea that she knew this woman, such thoughts were only reinforced when she did not opt to reply with a name, as was polite. It reminded her of Sailor Pluto how long Haruka referred to her as the "mystery senshi". Maybe she would have to do the same for her researcher friend here and now.

At the very least, the bleeding stopped thanks to Haruka's scarf. Seemingly in gratitude, the secret scientist offered the chair across from her. Haruka raised a brow. There was no blush across her cheeks, no stammered words, no flustered eyes. Normally simply appearing interested worked on most girls. The fact that Haruka was able to provide some assistance was an added bonus. It helped her keep the upper hand. Only Michiru was exempt from this, but then their first real meeting was nothing but extraordinary. After all, Fiore tried to kill them and they awakened at Senshi in the same place at the same time.

With her typical half-smile and a swagger in her step, Haruka picked up her tray and set it down on the table before taking her seat. "I was just at the right place at the right time," Haruka said, "I'm no knight. Just someone who can't a pretty woman in trouble. Besides, I ride in horsepower, not on horses."

In a brief moment, Haruka wondered if playing her games was the right thing to do. This scientist reminded her so much of Michiru. She carried a similar grace and elegance in they way they moved, in their very features. Yet while Michiru was like the ocean who at one moment would caress a cheek with a velvet glove only to reveal hidden force beneath, there was something ethereal to her. The way her ruby eyes seemed to gaze beyond what Haruka presented. She could not help but be captivated by them, though nothing more. Her thoughts always managed to drift back to Michiru.

On the other hand, Haruka could not believe her stroke of luck. Perhaps this stunning secret scientist worked on a pollen pertaining project. Haruka would have to keep her cards close to her chest and play them properly.

"I think you have the situation wrong," Haruka said, using her eyes to show subtle interest in the woman. "It is I who is graced by your presence. I was just coming down to ease my mind."

She absentmindedly pushed around her greens with a fork. "I'm glad to still be known by the one thing I'm good at, though thanks to the crisis I haven't been able to race in a long period of time. Please excuse me, but you have me at a disadvantage, though you do look to be an important member of the research staff, Miss...?"

PM
^
Setsuna Meiou
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 07:33 PM
Setsuna Meiou
Outer Senshi
""
N/A
N/A
Setsuna Meiou
is Offline.

“Setsuna Meiou”

Her voice was like velvet as she spoke her name. Not many knew or bothered to ask , Setsuna herself was as much of a piranha as Haruka would be. The two had that in common. She was an oddity in her entirety. Setsuna’s height was intimidating to many, She stood even taller than Haruka. Her darker skin tone, her different hair colour, it was a stark contrast to many she surrounded herself with. Even if you took away the obvious physical differences: Her ethereal looks aside, Setsuna had this uncanny way of blending seamlessly into the dark shadows. Sometimes you can be standing in the exact same room and not even notice you are, then the next moment you notice her its all you can keep your focus on.

Harukas very presence instantly calmed Setsuna’s troubled mind. Like a breath of fresh air, Haruka had swopped in and taken the empty seat before herself. It wasn’t until Haruka spoke she realized that wasn’t the only thing that was fresh.

Setsuna was unfazed by Haruka's Flattery, in fact Setsuna drew upon it. Herself clearly finished with her apple as she pushed it towards the side. A free hand grasping her hot coffee, taking a long lingering sip. Her eyes never leaving Harukas form while doing so. The Guardian of the sky's was always known for her flirtatious manner, like a game of cat and mouse. Only this time the cat wasn’t chasing a mouse.

She leaned forward, slowly, purposely as she casually allowed her head to fall to the side as she spoke softly to the blonde. Her hand motioned towards her white coat as Haruka mentioned her research. " They do give us a break once in a while. Its hard to justify, when there are still so little answers..." Setsuna spoke, the sun's warm rays shining through the pink tinged sky that was so obvious as the two sat next to the window.

" I'm sure someone with your talents finds a way to break out once in a while." A small smirk formed upon her lips. " If I asked nicely maybe you could take me for a drive and show me around." Her voice lingered on each word as the escaped with a short breath. She truly was interested in a drive with Haruka. After all when you travel time, who needed a license to drive.

PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 12:30 AM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

"Setsuna Meiou." Haruka let each syllable roll off her tongue, making it sound like savoured the name. "A lovely name that goes with a lovely woman."

Despite her outward appearance still playful and flirtatious, inwardly the gears began to turn. Tenou. Sky King. Kaiou. Sea King. Meiou. Dark King. Haruka may dislike modern Japanese, but etymology of names was not beyond her. What was also not beyond her was the face that coincidence could be thrown out of the window. Unless the Sun King Louis XIV appeared to put a quash to that idea, there was something definitely going on here. Was Fate playing it's games again, or was this something she had to investigate further. Dark King... was this some kind of sign to beware of Setsuna?

No, that could not be it. Haruka could feel that inexplicable pull in her mind that she felt with Michiru, Usagi Tsukino, and Hotaru Tomoe. Unlike the others, the pull was faint, as if by a great distance, though not a distance in a physical sense. More it felt like a distance on another level, one beyond Haruka's comprehension.

Sestuna may need to be watched, just the same as Usagi and Hotaru.

Setsuna mentioned that they did not have many answers so far. Haruka's poise did not change, though her shoulders lowered slightly. She truly hoped that Mugen made some kind of breakthrough in their research. Of course, that could have been the all encompassing "no comment" answer. Or a bold face lie.

This was proving to be an interesting challenge though. Setsuna appeared to not only be resistant to Haruka's usual tactics, she seemed to enjoy them. Who was the player and who was getting played? Haruka felt drawn by Setsuna. The way she moved. The subtle motion of her body. The tone of her voice. Setsuna was reversing the game. Apparently, Haruka needed to step up her skills.

"I find a way to get around, considering the situation." Setsuna did not need to know about rainstorm rides picking up odango-haired blondes. Rainstorm rides picking up olive-haired scientists on the other hand... "A ride through Tokyo with you would be pleasant. I know all of the hotspots and some hidden gems that still function. The question is, what is the beautiful Setsuna looking for? Ask, and her knight will ride her there."

PM
^
Setsuna Meiou
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 09:13 PM
Setsuna Meiou
Outer Senshi
""
N/A
N/A
Setsuna Meiou
is Offline.

It was easy to see Haruka was struggling, all her outlets for speed were taken away from her, much like a wild bird trapped in a cage. It made Setsuna sad her see her friend like this, even through the others bright smile, She knew. Setsuna could see the real Haruka, The one behind the charm, the one behind the fuku of Sailor Uranus. Setsuna wasn’t intimidated by the other woman or could easily be pushed away like many Haruka had probably done before her. Haruka afterall was the heavens, and Setsuna was the underworld, as above so below the two were intertwined.

" I bet you know more than a few hotspots." Setsuna smiled, as she adjusted in her seat, leaning forward slightly. Her long bare legs viding for a position and settling against Harukas own under the table.

She could see the question, and worry that plagued Haruka, Setsuna started to wonder herself if the nightmares had started as she noticed the familiar shadow underneath her eyelids. Setsuna's own face reflected much of the same signs of sleepless nights.

Reincarnation was a tricky being, Setsuna couldn’t be sure if her suspicions against Professor Tomoe and his offspring were valid. Her eyes lingered away from Haruka for the first time as she scanned the cafeteria briefly in search of the girl with the short black hair. As much fun as it was flirting with Haruka, her duties were always in the back of her thoughts. Finding the right opportunity to get one on one with whom she was looking for was proving to be a more difficult task then even Setsuna expected. She needed the private encounter to provoke the beast and prove her suspicions.

Her focus turned back toward Haruka, a broad smile forming upon her lips while doing so, " For now one can only dream, I'm too important to just get up and leave I'm sure someone would notice... or be jealous, You do have your own reputation after all..." Her smile turned into a smirk as she waited for Haruka's response.

PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 01:22 AM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

What.

What.

This is not how things went. Haruka said some pretty words, the girls swoon, she gets a few chuckles out of the five minute affair and a few more fans for her club. She never aimed for anything serious and very, very rarely did anyone flirt back. If they did, Haruka was able to turn the situation around quick enough. Things never turned out like this.

A shock ran down Haruka's spine as she felt Setsuna slide her smooth leg against her own. Her cheeks ran flush with both enticement and embarrassment as she felt the cloth of her slacks gently nudge against her own goosebumps. Haruka was so used to being the lead in this particular dance. When someone else became the prompter of the movements, Haruka found herself at a complete disadvantage.

Think about something else. Think about Michiru. Oh, she'd likely play the same games with me. Think about finding Sailor Pluto. No, that was finding a black needle in a haystack in the dark. Think about...

Salad!

Of course, Haruka forgot why she was here at all, to get some food. Hopefully her body language did not betray her. Holding up a stainless steel fork, Haruka ate her veggies in silence as Setsuna explained why she could not get a ride with the Incredible rēsā Haruka-san. On the one hand, that was unfortunate. She was attracted to Setsuna after all. On the other hand, a huge sigh of relief. Haruka did not like being the one flirt with.

"Well, I can always take a raincheck," Haruka said, keeping her own small smile steady. "The city is still in the middle of a crisis, but I have a good feeling that one day it will end. Maybe then we'll have a road adventure. I wouldn't want to take one of Mugen's vaunted researchers away from such delicate and imperative work after all."

She needed to turn this around. There was one surefire way of doing that. Keep the focus on Setsuna. "If you don't mind, why not let me plan ahead? What does the ravishing researcher Sestsuna Meiou like in her life? If I have the ingredients, I can make an enjoyable road trip for you."

Tag: @[Sestuna Meiou]
PM
^
Setsuna Meiou
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 10:23 AM
Setsuna Meiou
Outer Senshi
""
N/A
N/A
Setsuna Meiou
is Offline.

Setsuna couldn’t help herself but smile as she saw the subtle furrow of Harukas brow as she tried to focus hard on the food in front of herself. It was unmistakable the flush that spread across the others cheaks as their legs touched. The blonde was utterly flustered by the touch.

Anyone who knew Haruka, even for a second knew where her heart truly lied, you didn’t need to travel through time to figure that out. Haruka chased after speed, trying to outrun destiny, or even herself, but Setsuna knew she would soar for someone else…. Michiru Kaiou.

Haruka was a woman who wore her heart on her sleeve, there was no mistake. Her pure heart is the reason she was bestowed with her Deinity Talisman, her Space Sword. Thoughts drifted back to their last encounter with one another as Senhsi, Setsuna trying to remember if the other had used her sword or not. Questions started to come to the forefront of Setsuna’s thoughts, all circling around Haruka’s hesitation. What was holding her back? The sea’s and Sky’s wernt moving in harmony as they should, and Setsuna for once was left in the dark on the reason why, This irked her.

Keeping the focus on Setsuna was going to be harder than expected, The woman before Haruka doesn’t exsist,no Identification, no records, no friends she was in all literal terms a shadow. Setsuan had become an expert on deflecting attention away from herself. Setsuna was here for Haruka and Michiru for the three of them to reconnect and fight against what was lingering around the corner ( literally ). This delicate dance between the two was going to have to continue a little longer.

“ I’d let you decide the destination Haruka-san….. I will come up with a proper way to thank you afterwards…” Setsuna’s voice was lingering on her last statement as the corner of her lips pulled into a smile, her Cherry gaze unmoving from Harukas form. “It’s hard to believe you would be available for such a trip. Here I just assumed you would have already made plans with another. I may be trapped in a laboratory all day but … I have seen you around here, lingering over a certain blue haired goddess” Her coffee rose to her lips as she slowly took a sip, expecting another wave of red to flush Haruka’s face.

PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 09:48 PM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

Setstuna wanted to know Haruka's choice of destination. That was an easy question to answer. "If you are not afraid of heights, I've always enjoyed Tokyo Tower, especially the observation deck. To see the city laid out before me, the high winds rushing across my face. There really is nothing like it. Any rooftop would do, to be fair, but the closer you are to the sky, the better the feeling."

She was deflecting, that much Haruka guessed. Maybe she was playing her own game, the same kind Haruka played. Haruka could not help but enjoy being on the other end, though. She did enjoy the attention after all, especially one who looked like she belonged on a Parisian runway than a stuffy lab. Haruka absolutely did not think about the manner Setsuna would "pay her back" for their hypothetical adventure.

Blue haired goddess? Setsuna must have meant Michiru. Just the thought of her name was enough to envision the modern day undine so close to her heart. Michiru even pushed Setsuna out of focus, so tight was her longing. Haruka's gaze became distant. "I like to think of more turquoise," she said, her voice wistful, "Like the waters you can find only on the clearest tropical shores." That the two would soon share a moment alone together over dinner seemed like the realisation of a dream.

Reality reared its head as Haruka found herself questioning why Setsuna knew of blue haired goddess. How did she knew about those two? How much did she know? As much as she hated to admit it, the two did not spend as much time together as she would have wanted. They rarely crossed paths in Mugen as well, being in two separate wings of study.

Haruka put her foot down and regarded Setsuna carefully. She knew an awful lot and deflected questions about herself. That reminded her of a certain mystery senshi. Deciding on getting to the bottom of this, Haruka took another bite of her salad before continuing.

"Are you a friend of this special deity?" Haruka asked as nonchalant as she could. "I find myself at a disadvantage more often than not when I'm with her. She has a rather disarming smile, wouldn't you say? I could use all the help I can get." Her tone did not shift, but Haruka focused her eyes much more on Setsuna, and not just to appreciate the ethereal beauty.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES