Welcome Guest, please Log In or Register
Logged in as Guest
INBOX () / Alerts () / MY CONTROLS / LOG OUT /

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Sun Dries All Tears
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: May 28 2017, 01:51 AM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

Night would still linger for many more hours, giving the moon and the stars that joined it plenty of time to shine. With many of the streetlights shut off, Haruka looked up to see a veritable blanket of stars. They shone so brightly like diamonds. How did Haruka never notice them before? The simple sight took Haruka's breath away. The lights of Mugen prevented such sights to be seen. Only the brightest stars could be made out at night, but here? They all dazzled splendidly.

Which was more than the pair of late night riders could say. Drenched from the rain, the two looked like a sorry sight but at least they were safe. As if to mock them, the rain stopped soon after they arrived at the camp. The adrenaline rush Haruka felt earlier finally lapsed and fatigue soon set in. Still, she maintained her confident stance for Usagi. She needed to appear strong at least, and remain a pillar for Usagi to lean on.

"Well, we're here," Haruka said as she looked around the camp. The place must have been much more livelier during the day. At night, only a few people remained, mostly security, medical staff, and the occasional wanderer. Already the differences between here and Torio 3 were stark, but Haruka knew they would become much more apparent in the light of the sun.

"You should get back to your family, Usagi-chan," Haruka said as she turned to the girl with the odango hair. "I'm sure they're worried sick. Try to get warm or you'll catch an illness."

Haruka looked around the camp. Where was she to lay her head down tonight? She could find a place to transform into Sailor Uranus and use her enhanced speed and agility to rush back to Torio 3, but that would raise more suspicions from Usagi that Haruka left her bike in the middle of the night. Besides, she wanted to see how the people lived in the camp. That meant staying here for a spell.

She looked Usagi in her bright blue eyes once again. There was something mesmerising about them. Something pure. Something Haruka wanted to protect. "You would not know I place where I can stay the night, Usagi-chan? I'll also need my jacket back, please: it might be my only blanket tonight."

Tag: Usagi Tsukino
PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: May 30 2017, 03:06 PM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

(AN: i sent a message to you about my post! (╯︵╰) )
Clouds begin to roil on the horizon when they leave, the storm is over and it makes their journey home fast and safe. Usagi leaned into Haruka's body, absorbing the warmth between them, and she doesn't feel so scared on the ride home. In fact, she feels like a princess being guarded by a knight. And they ride home together, just like that...

Frightened by the possibilities of what could be wrong, Usagi reached out for Haruka before she could go. 'Haruka-san...' She stood in the doorway of the flat, starring at the floor for a moment. Her exchange earlier in the rain flooded her mind and Usagi attempted to push it back. But... she didn't want to. She didn't her to leave, she want to forget Haruka. 'Um... why don't you stay here? It's past curfew and I wouldn't want you to get in trouble... there are some empty flats at the basement, no one wants to live there because the last family disappeared. They think it's cursed.' Whenever someone disappeared, Usagi knew better than to think it was ghost. It was always the pollen.

When Usagi spoke her voice was so soft and small. 'I don't want you riding alone in the dark, O.K? Just gimme a second to tell mama I'm home!' She smiled and rushed inside the Tsukino family flat, where Shingo, Mama, Papa, and Chibiusa were already fast asleep. Ikuko-mama wouldn't be as mad if Usagi left her a note, and it was still inside the building. She wouldn't be far at all. sleeping over at a friends flat! oxoxo Even though she sold it as a sleepover, Usagi questioned her intentions.

After a few minutes of hurried packing, she emerged from her flat with a fluffy pink and green bag. Inside were her pyjamas, blankets, manga, and the sweets from earlier. The stuff that made stayovers fun! 'Ready? Let's go~☆'

Smiling, the bunny bounced down the stairwell to the basement. The doors aren't locked but they are stiff from not being used in a while so it takes a few jiggles before they can get into one. When the door finally opens, they enter a flat that is empty but well furnished. There is a hotplate for cooking, futon on tatami mats, and some basins for washing. It is cozy and reminds Usagi of what things were like before.

Usagi hangs her dripping clothing and leaves her shoes in the hallway, slowly taking off the racing jacket to give back to her. 'Thank you for keeping me warm, Haruka-san.' She said blushing and her cheeks are still shining wet. Blue eyes sheepishly look up and away at her saviour. Standing next to her makes realise how short she is compared to the racer.

'Let's make some tea to warm up!' She announced suddenly and went to the kitchen area to heat up the hot plate. Little hands put on the water and while its boiling, she added the tea leaves. While the tea is boiling, Usagi rummaged through the cabinets to find some towels to dry off with. She handed one to Haruka and used the other to dry her hair which is still free flowing down her back.

'This feels a little like playing house!' The bunny giggled, picking up their belongings like a pretend housewife. It felt good to play pretend, even if its for a night.

moon pride
anata no
CHIKARA NI NARITAI

PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: May 30 2017, 11:19 PM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

Haruka looked around the camp, unsure where exactly she would be able to rest her head for the night. By the way things looked, she would have to wheel her bike over underneath some cover and just sleep on the ground. What would her parents have thought of that? They would have had thrown conniptions if they ever found out. Somehow the thought of such amused her, but Haruka also knew that staying outdoors in the cold night would only increase the chance she caught an illness. The very last thing she needed was to get sick. What if she needed to become Uranus in a hurry?

Thankfully, Usagi came with a solution. Much to Haruka's surprise, there were unoccupied flats in the apartment building being used to house the dispossessed in the basement level. Apparently there was some curse nonsense that kept people out of them, but Haruka would not be deterred by superstition in the pursuit of a roof over her head. Usagi led the way and Haruka gladly followed.

Usagi opened the door after a few tries, allowing the two in. Odd that it was not locked, but Haruka did not look providence in the mouth. The place was... cozy. Cozier than what she was used to, with only the barest essentials. This was fine; Haruka's room in Torio 3 would have been described as equally as spartan. There were even slippers provided in the incredibly tiny genkan. Haruka let out a sigh of relief as she removed her feet from her wet, muddy boots and slipped into the comfortable pair of slippers.

With seemingly boundless energy, Usagi made her rounds through the small room, handing Haruka a towel and getting some tea on the hot plate. Haruka let her small smile form as she watched the odango-hair go like a housewife. There was that genuine feeling of warmth that Usagi radiated. Haruka felt it from where she stood. She hung her jacket, careful to slide the rod of Uranus out of the inner pocket and into the pocket of her slacks. She always kept it close, just in case.

Something Usagi said about like playing house peaked Haruka's attention. This was just too good. An almost feral smile creeped on Haruka's lips as she approached Usagi. While she was distracted, Haruka wrapped her arms around Usagi, leaning in close so that her lips were just inches from Usagi's ear.

"You're being so good to me, Usagi-chan," Haruka whispered, her hands holding Usagi's in front. "You'll make a wonderful wife one day. I'm growing fond of you. Maybe I'll snatch you up. A thankful husband treats their wife well, don't they?"

Without another word, Haruka slid off of Usagi and headed for the tiny bathroom off to the corner. She gave Usagi a wink. "I'm going to take a quick shower, bunny. If it's not too much trouble, I'll need to borrow some clothes, at least until the ones I'm wearing are dry. Just for the night is all. If so, leave them out in front of the bathroom."

Haruka stepped inside the bathroom, only to pop her head out again, a wide grin plastered on her face. "Unless you want me au naturel."

PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 04:48 PM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

Their hands touched and the crushing weight on Usagi's chest turned to air...and blew away. 'H-Haruka...' She whispered, looking into those eyes that captured her every breath. 'Thank you for saying that, it's always been my dream to be a wife.'

Unexpectedly Haruka turned risque, heading for the shower and teasing Usagi with playful flirting. Usagi was embarrased to the point of silence. Her face went red in colour and she stood their flabbergasted. The older one's easygoing demeanor was contagious, at least enough that Usagi culd stand to face the prospect of the unclear future.

Usagi felt her heart flutter, Haruka was so different and... yet... familar? How was it possible to be bother? She smiled. The racer reminded her of her guardians, Rei, Minako, Makoto, Ami... she made the princess feel protected.

SKWEEEEE~!

The teapot whistled on the hot plate and Usagi's face changed colour. She rushed to remove it from the eye before Haruka got out the shower. When she turned her back to the door.... why did she feel hallow? Like she would fall to pieces with minor impact. When she turned blue eyes fell upon the racing coat hanging on the rack. Usagi longed to feel the warmth again.

Usagi gave a sigh of effort as she prepared two cups of tea for them. Her gaze constantly wandered to the bathroom to catch if Haruka would be coming out. But she would need clothes too right? As playful as ever the bunny went to her bag and pulled out a graphic tee and pyjama shorts and laid them on the bed. She had a second set of pyjamas for herself, a sheer pink gown with cutesy bows on the shoulders. When Haruka was finished, she would shower and change too.

'Tea's ready Haruka san! And I put out cloths for you when you're ready!' Usagi said in a sing song voice. Her smile brightened a bit when she sat back down, realising it was just the two of them and no adults. She never... even stayed home alone. Shingo or Chibiusa were always there to pester her but for once, she felt grown up.

'Don't use up all the hot water! Save some for me too!!' She said suddenly, remember the limited resources. Haruka was nice and all but nothing could beat a hot shower after being chilled in the rain!

moon pride
anata no
CHIKARA NI NARITAI

PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 09:39 PM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

The moment was brief, but every second felt wonderful. To wash away all of the grime, sweat, and rainwater right off made Haruka feel refreshed. She did not stay long due to how limited hot water must have been in the camp. That and Usagi's voice could be heard through the thin door. A luxury Haruka took for granted, one she never even considered losing before. Torio 3 were a triad of ivory towers; how many knew the struggles of the people here? How many cared?

As quickly as the warmth over her came, Haruka ended it, mindful of Usagi. She quickly dried herself then moved to the door. Hopefully Usagi did have spare clothes; she was joking of stepping out in the buff after all. She stuck a slender arm out from the crack of the door, her fingertips touching fabric. Haruka snatched up the clothes and regarded them. She raised a brow. Cute. A size smaller. Clothes Haruka would not have been caught wearing, but having little choice now.

Ah well. Beggars could not be choosers, even if Haruka never imagined to be in this position before. She quickly donned the loaned clothes and realised that the smaller shirt would show her female body. Well, it was going to happen sooner or later, and whether or Usagi liked it not, it did not matter. Unless she kicked Haruka out, but Usagi did not appear the type.

Bare feet clad in slippers, Haruka stepped out as casual as you will, walked out with a towel draped across her shoulders. "Shower is all yours, Usagi-chan." She headed to where Usagi set the tea. Thankfully, the tea did not overflow nor did she hide anything with floral arrangements. Haruka picked up the cup and took a sip. The hot drink flowed down her throat. She closed her eyes and let the warmth flow as easily as the tea did.

When Usagi chose to head to the shower herself, Haruka took a moment to look around the room. A cold understanding ran through her mind that it made her spine chill. She took another gulp of warm tea. She was by herself with another girl in a room about to share a bed. Haruka... never shared a bed with another before. She was never this close to another. Did her flirtatious games finally go too far? Was Usagi... expecting Haruka to...?

Did Haruka expect...?

Haruka shook her head as she sipped at her tea. As she wandered the flat, Haruka looked down on Usagi's bag, which lay wide opened and revealed its contents of manga volumes. Usagi was innocent and still acted in a childlike manner. Haruka couldn't do anything, even if she did feel some attraction with Usagi. She needed to make sure that nothing untoward happened tonight.

With one final sip of her tea, Haruka set the tea cup down and then tentatively slipped under the covers, laying her head down. She propped her head up with her hands and stared at the ceiling. Stared at the ceiling and waited for her benefactor to appear.

She couldn't.

Could she?

PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 07:22 PM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

Usagi wasted time by reading manga while Haruka cleansed herself. She packed her favourite shoujo, a story about shepherd who wandered and fell in love with a goddess. She loved cheesy romance. (Or was it?)

Suddenly, the shower stopped and Haruka emerged. The bunny's manga slipped down enough for her to peer over the top of it at Haruka, who was... a woman! Blue eyes widened to the size of plates and Usagi hid her blushing cheeks behind the pages of her book. A woman? Usagi always let her heart, not her mind, judge. Rei chan was one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. But... Usagi's heart did not beat for Rei like it did for Haruka, her saviour.

She never felt fluttery like this over another girl before.

The racer put on Usagi's spare clothing and helped herself to the freshly brewed tea. Usagi's manga snapped closed and landed on the table, then she hurried to take a shower too.

'I'll be super quick! No peeking either!' Usagi said and teased Haruka just like she had done to the bun head before.

She stripped out of her clothing and stepped into the still steamy shower. She was wondering where the conservation of water was actually, when a whole building of people didn't have access to basic resources.

The water pounded on her shoulders and back, allowing her to relax for a moment and think about the day full of events. Her trip alone to the confectionary. Getting caught in the rain. Haruka coming to save her. Haruka taking them home...

Haruka was like a breeze. It could be calming, yet chilly, so strong, yet gentle all the same. The wind could be your worst enemy, yet your best friend and greatest ally… depending on the day.

The shower was faster than usual. The absence from another person was magnified. She rushed out before completely drying herself, wet blond hair like a thick sheet of gold that fell down her back. She slipped into her pyjamas, the lacing ones meant for her anyway, and joined Haruka in the next room.

When she comes back she noticed Haruka poking through her things. Usagi giggled and turned slighly, just enough for Haruka to see her smile. She looks different with her hair down. 'I have tons of manga! If... if you don't like faery tales.' Usagi said and went to sit on the bed across from Haruka chan. Her eyes make sure not to pay attention to the fact she is... female. 'I have action, mystery, looots of romance. Thats my favourite genre.'

The bunny could go on and on when she notices Haruka, deep in thought. A moment later, Usagi places a delicate hand over Haruka's. 'Is everything okay? Do you need me to get anything else for tonight?'

Usagi's heart was fluttering like a bird.

And so... would the sky and the moon become one tonight?

moon pride
fight for yourself
don’t throw away destiny for a prince

PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 10:40 PM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

The human body had a confusing set of internal alarms that went off upon any sensation that dared touch against the flesh. For the most part, they were simple sensory relays to the brain. Pain hurt, get that body part away from the source. Warm was good, but don not let the source get too hot. The same with cold. The touch of another person, however, sent Haruka's brain into overdrive. The moment Usagi's hand touched hers, Haruka's heart decided it needed to resemble her car's engine and run a hundred miles a minute.

Of course Usagi's favourite genre was romance, and Haruka unwittingly aided in the telling of a classic tale. A young maiden, lost and alone in a dangerous land, under threat from the very environment that surrounded her. A dashing knight on trusty steed raced to the rescue, saving fair lady from elements themselves, bringing her home. Unable to return, the knight and the maiden shared the knight in shelter.

Oh yes, Haruka's alarms went off in full the moment she saw the look in Usagi's eyes. Usagi looked lovely in her pink gown and her golden mane laying free. Haruka could not believe just how long Usagi's hair was. The rabbit would truly grow to be a beauty. But that was the problem; she was still young. Yet youth brought about rash decisions. She wanted something that Haruka did not know she could give. It would have been such an easy thing to, but the look in Usagi's eyes... her heart may have been wanting, but Haruka thought with her head. Haruka squeezed Usagi's hand gently as she sat up so the two could be level.

Haruka leaned forward, keeping her eyes locked on Usagi's, before lifting her benefactor's delicate hand to her lips. Warm lips kissed soft, supple skin for a moment before breaking away. "You are a kind girl, Usagi-chan," Haruka said, entwining her fingers with Usagi's. "And I do want to thank you for your hospitality. But... we shouldn't rush into anything we may regret. We just met, and though we crossed many borders... there are still some where the roads are difficult, even dangerous. I hope you understand. If you would let me, I'll take you out on the town one night in thanks for your help. We'll..."

She hesitated. Haruka did not want to break the girl's heart, but nothing ever went this far before. All this was unknown territory for her and she just did not know what was the right thing to do. Her mind's eye still turned to another after all, even though that seemed little more than a distant dream.

Haruka steeled herself, but keep her voice calm, her eyes gentle. "We'll see what happens then, all right? For now... we had a long day. We should get some sleep. We'll talk more in the morning. Besides, I want to see you in your cute odangos again."

She kissed Usagi's forehead more to alleviate any more fears than anything else before crawling underneath the covers. As Haruka settled down for a good night's rest, she worried about Usagi, but knew there was nothing she could about it right now. Instead of worrying, she closed her eyes and let slumber take its hold.

http://media.tumblr.com/af08604f6d19155f6bef4901f9c27c9d/tumblr_inline_nh1uibxi3H1qbq39l.png A few hours later... http://media.tumblr.com/af08604f6d19155f6bef4901f9c27c9d/tumblr_inline_nh1uibxi3H1qbq39l.png

Sleep came easily enough, though to Haruka it more resembled a storm. Her face held a strained grimace as she tossed and turned against the futon. Her forehead covered in sweat, Haruka appeared to be in a tremendous amount of pain. And why would she not?

Her memories struck her with all the force of the lingering storm. Where they her memories? They were not dreams. No, more apt to call them what they were.

A nightmare.

She tasted dust mixed with... blood? Pain shot up through her arm. Was it broken? Nothing mattered. She tried to get back up, but only slumped to her knees. Movement was impossible.

"Thalassa..." she muttered, her vision blurred from the blow she took. Still she needed to stand. She needed to find Thalassa no matter what. Slowly she rose to her feet.

"Thalassa!"

"Thalassa!"

Her equilibrium was rocked, and she stumbled with every step. She pushed the pain away from her thoughts; all that mattered was finding Thalassa.

In the distance she saw a figure, holding a weapon high. It was the only thing she saw. She could not stop them from delivering a fatal blow to all. All she could do was meekly stand by and shout in impotent defiance.

"No!"

"NO!"

Haruka stood ramrod straight, her breathing heavy and labour as fresh sweat dripped from her face. She wiped her brow, only to stop as she felt something on her cheeks. Drying her hand on the blanket, she brought it to her eyes and found hot tears still streamed down her face.

That nightmare... why? Why did it strike her now?

Haruka looked to Usagi, hoping she did not disturb her.

PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 02:52 PM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

Usagi knows Haruka is too mature for manga. She closes her book and tucks it under the pillow, thinking how this clumsy little junior high school girl could ever compare to an older classman with a motorcycle. A girl can dream, can't she? Usagi can and does, envisioning tonight with her shining prince(ss). Part of her knows that she is being young and dumb, but another part of her really does want to comfort and to be comforted.

Ever since meeting the elegant Michiru and her rude but unusually polite boyfriend, Usagi couldn't get love off her mind.

When Haruka leaned forward, Usagi held her breath and felt her heart stop in her chest. Was she gonna... A kiss. On the hand. Like a prince would give to a princess. The gesture made her cheeks go crimson and Usagi was speechless. Big blue eyes finally tore away, nodding, she fumbled over her words. 'Y-yes, Haruka...I would like that very much, to go out with you one day.'

The moon bunny took this as a sign that it was time for bed. She laid on her back and stared at the ceiling at this semi-awkward moment. She takes the wind rider's words as an admission of attraction. As she drifts to sleep, she wonders about her own attraction to another woman.

It was quiet and the air outside was still, the storm was long over. The clouds that lingered casted shadows on the sleeping beauties.

.....z z z z z z z z.....

Several hours later, Usagi woke up in a completely unfamiliar setting. She was laying on someone else's bed, in a room that was less crowded than the Tsukino family's flat. At first she panicked. The sheer stillness of her surroundings felt almost menacing to her.

The sound of Haruka's restless tossing interrupted her cogitation; she remembered where she was. Haruka brought her back to the camps after being caught in the storm. They showered and slept, but not together. Even so, during the night Usagi's hands occassionally sought out the warmth from Haruka's body laying nearby. When Haruka jolted awake, so did she; an instinctive reaction to being a senshi or skittish, she didn't know.

'Haruka?' Usagi turned towards her, their faces were level as she looked silently into the darkness. She couldn't see Haruka's storm blue eyes in the darkness, but she knew they were there. 'Is everything okay...?'

She was wide awake and there was an expression of sadness on her face. Without hearing her confirm it, Usagi already knew the answer to her next question. She pressed on in her attempt to soothe Haruka and scooted a bit closer to her. 'Was it a nightmare?'

moon pride
fight for yourself

PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 11:20 PM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

Even in the darkness of the room, Haruka felt Usagi's worried expression aimed towards her. She wiped her face with the blanket, desperate to remove the moisture her eyes and brow contributed. She was normally so good at keeping her emotions bottled up, letting only what she wanted out, and even then in minute amounts. Thankfully the absence of light would keep that visage protected.

It was just as she feared. Her waking hours were no longer the limits of her strained mind. Haruka pressed her left hand against her forehead as if to keep her head steady. Her right hand somehow found Usagi's slender one and fingers entwined as Haruka tried to calm herself. She took long, deep breaths. Inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth. Her heart relaxed, slowing its thunderous hammering in her chest.

"Just... just a bad dream, Usagi-chan." Haruka gave Usagi's hand a firm squeeze. "It's nothing. Don't worry about me. Everything will be fine in the morning."

Haruka leaned back, setting her head on the cushion as she thought about the nightmare that struck her. Even though it just happened, frustratingly the imagery of the nightmare did not stay with her. Just feelings. Emotions. Pain. Dread. Despair. And of course the name, "Thalassa." Now that name haunted her in her dreams. It was pushing her, but in what direction? She needed to find out who this Thalassa was and quickly, lest all of her conscious and unconscious hours be disturbed. Only madness lay down that path.

She lay awake for a little while, almost afraid to go back to sleep. Would the nightmares strike again if she left the world of the waking? Would she bother not only her own sleep, but Usagi's as well. Haruka was tempted of simply gathering her things and leaving the flat, just to spare Usagi from her tossing and turning.

No, Haruka would not let a single bad dream get in the way of her life. She would find Thalassa, but her memories would have to settle down and wait until morning. Something had to be in the way of her dreams, something pleasant. That would not be found in the past life's memories, or even recently. Haruka had to look closer.

Usagi...?

Usagi wanted to be closer, after all. This may not have been what the younger girl had in mind, but...

Haruka waited to see if Usagi entered the stillness of slumber, then adjusted herself on the futon. Haruka's left hand held Usagi's, just as before. Her right hand wrapped around Usagi's midsection. Usagi's long, blonde locks draped across her back. Her hair was smooth, silky, and smelled sweet.

This... this was nice. Haruka could not help but smile. Sleep came quickly and quietly. Her memories gave mercy; the nightmares did not return and her mind eased only to gratitude of a night of rest.

PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 09:29 AM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

Pain struck Usagi's features, even if Haruka couldn't see them in the dark. She may be a bumbling idiot at times but Usagi's speciality had always been people. Makoto had cooking, Minako had many talents, and Ami had studying. But Usagi was a people person. She could just sense the good in just about everyone.

There was something in Haruka's tone, the way she held her hand, or maybe it was the moonlight... Usagi did not know or understand her own feelings. Whatever it was, it was overpowering. She scooted much closer to Haruka, stopping perhaps an inch from her face. 'Haruka...I know we just met and it's silly but... I feel like I know you. I feel like I can trust you. '

With a gentle touch Haruka pulled her in close, curling around Usagi's much smaller body. She was so warm, strong, it made her feel safe in Haruka's toned arms. She was like the wind, so free, being able to embrace Usagi's soft skin and leave goose pmples against her flesh. Haruka smelled like a beautiful summery breeze. She was perfect, like the wind personified.

Usagi laid there quietly and listened to Haruka's heartbeat. As the minutes passed and she wasn't able to sleep, she felt the need to say something. Despite Haruka's words she obviously wasn't okay. Usagi could understand the nightmares... she had them too. They were irrepressible memories of her time as Princess Serenity. She wondered what Haruka dreamed of. Did she have nightmares about the flower apocalypse or something else?

'I have bad dreams too.' She whispered, snuggling a bit closer to her saviour. Her voice was sweet and quiet with a touch of nervousness. This was the closest she had ever been to someone else... 'Sometimes I dream about all the trouble the pollen has caused and how it's affecting people. Hurting them. But... they're just dreams, Haruka-chan. Bad, nasty dreams meant to hold us down. I know that one day... things won't be like this anymore.' Usagi said with confidence. Of course Haruka didn't know what she really meant, that as Sailor Moon, Usagi intended on stopping the Makaiju once and for all. She took Haruka's arm and brought it closer around her. 'My mom tells me that bad dreams are just reality trying to hold you back. They're just pretend, even if they are really scary... sometimes we have to be brave against our fears even if our fears are within us.' Usagi said sounding more mature than usual. She sounded more like Luna or Rei, than the clumsy crybaby. Maybe they were finally rubbing off on her?

moon pride
fight for yourself

PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 08:32 PM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

When Usagi spoke, Haruka listened. She opened one eye, her arms wrapping tighter against Usagi's frame. It was an odd thing. Usagi's voice carried no tone of command, of authority, yet Haruka felt compelled to snap out of her slumber and hear every word. Just who was this girl to direct Haruka's attention like this? Usagi would just be considered a normal girl, but there was something about Usagi that drew Haruka to her. Attraction? Possible, Usagi was cute after all. Haruka felt the need to protect Usagi though. To comfort her from her woes. And yet while she enjoyed the closeness the two had, Haruka could not bring herself to take that next step. Not so long as her heart yearned for another.

There was something Usagi said though, about how nightmares restrained a person. Perhaps there was a bit of truth in that. Her invasive memories, at least those that struck while she was awake, at least tried to show her something. Whether it was the name of Thalassa or that strange incongruous word that buzzed in her brain, those memories were trying to help her. This nightmare though... it felt like it was trying to ward her away, to keep Haruka from learning the truth.

Usagi held more maturity in her than she portrayed. Maybe the situation with the flowers forced her to grow up faster.

When Usagi quieted, Haruka listened further. She heard the beating heart, the rhythm of her breaths. Finding them soothing, Haruka gave Usagi's hand one last squeeze before letting fatigue take over.

* * * Dawn * * *

The light of the sun crept into the flat through the small curtained windows. Eyes fluttering open, Haruka could still feel Usagi's hand tightly embraced with her own. Haruka smiled. Usagi looked like a sleeping princess with her long blonde locks draping over her body.

Princess...

An odd word to focus on, but it lingered in Haruka's head. It did not trigger any memories though. Maybe for once her memories would leave her alone. Perhaps it was because she slept in peace? Usagi's presence did that.

Not wanting to disturb Usagi, Haruka regretfully released the bunny's hand. With care to stay silent, Haruka slid out from under the covers and gathered her clothes. They were still dirty, but at least they were as dry as bones. Clothes in hand, Haruka went over to the bathroom to shower and clean-up.

When she came face to face with the mirror, Haruka took one look at her face and pursed her lips. Her hair was a mess, her face stained from tears caused by the nightmare before; she wouldn't dare see anyone with a face like this.

Vanity, thy name is Haruka. Haruka quickly stepped into the shower and scrubbed the sweat and stains from her body. Lasting little more than three minutes, Haruka dried, dressed, and stepped back out looking and feeling much better. With the storm long gone and the sun in its place, a feeling of rejuvenation filled her from head to toe.

Feet clad in slippers, Haruka made her way to the hot plate and began work on making morning tea. Filling a cup for herself, Haruka leaned on the counter and considered what she would do next. That would have to wait for Usagi though.

Note: (Hope its ok I did another time skip)
PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 04:33 PM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

That night her dreams were more vivid than ever before. She dreamt of her past. The familiar face of Queen Serenity came rushing towards her. She was hugging her daughter, the princess, and they wept together. But the queen was crying harder... she seemed disappointed or let down, that one of her trusted knights had abandoned their post.

~*.*~.*~
The next morning, Usagi woke up nestled close to Haruka's chest. Her cheek smoothing the wrinkles and folds of the shirt she let her borrow. Usagi is usually a rough sleeper, tossing, turning, stealing covers, but underneath Haruka she sleeps soundly.

The rest of the night went fast...or slow? Usagi couldn't have said one way or the other. Because soon it was morning and their time playing house would be over.

Usagi felt Haruka get up and slip away from her, leaving her to curl up a little more on their bed. She was absolutely certain that the other blond was feeling much better now, judging from how easily she slipped into sleep. She was actyally happy for the way things turned out. Had she never met Haruka, she would have been all alone in the storm until morning. (Minako and Makoto would have a fit looking for her, then Ami would reprimand her like a disobedient child)

The bunny rolled over in bed, waking up was the hardest part always. She wanted to lie there and smell the scent Haruka left behind... Boy or girl. Haruka seemed like both at the same time. Even her scent, it was both spicy and sweet.

The shower turned off after a few minutes and Usagi finally made herself get up. Her odango hairstyle had fallen and her hair was loose around her, strategically covering up what was under the sheer silk pyjamas. She sat in bed until Haruka emerged from the bathroom and started on some tea.

The moon bunny was in a melancholy mood when she got up and approached Haruka. Her stomach was growling too. That appetite of hers was better than an alarm clock. Too bad there was a food shortage and groceries weren't easy to come by. Usagi could continue her house wife fantasy by trying to make Haruka breakfast (and trying not to burn down the flat in the process) 'Ohayō gozaimasu, Haru-chan ♡' Usagi said and threw her arms around Haruka from the back. She gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek too. 'I slept like a baby! How did you sleep? I hope you didn’t have any more bad dreams...'

moon pride
fight for yourself

This post has been edited by Usagi Tsukino: Jun 20 2017, 04:37 PM
PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 12:54 AM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

As she stood near the hot plate with a cup full of hot tea in her hands, Haruka's mind wandered. With the exception of her nightmare, she had not slept so well in a long time. It was felt nice to sleep with someone in the true sense of the word, rather than the... less than polite meaning. To have a warm body next to her, to finally know that intimacy that was an errant dream in Haruka's mind.

Haruka never thought anyone would want to be physically close to her. She appeared an enigma, presenting a masculine image during some events like school or racing and a feminine one when with family. Sometimes Haruka switched between the two on a whim, or if she simply wanted not to be easily recognised. This made her an oddity, but not necessarily an object of affection. One side or the other would attract and repel in equal measure.

It was easy enough to see why Usagi was attracted to Haruka. A girl who enjoyed romantic stories probably waited all her life for a knight on a mighty steed to ride to her rescue. Haruka fit that role well. What did surprise Haruka was how Usagi did not push away when she revealed herself to be a woman. Perhaps Usagi simply did not care? Or did she have another reason?

This was all so... new. Exciting. Troubling. Enticing. All these things and more, all at once. They all described Usagi well at this point. Her energy was boundless. Her desire to rush things disconcerted Haruka. Her innocence and acceptance, as well as that connection Haruka felt many times before, appealed to her. It also helped that Usagi was as cute as a bunny one moment, then as splendid as a princess the next.

That word... princess... why does that word feel so... right?

Of course, that choice of pajamas... did they really make such for girls her age? At certain angles and light... no, no, don't leer.

And yet, all of Haruka's thoughts turned elsewhere. Michiru. The two could not be so different, and yet her attraction to both could not be denied. Michriu bewitched Haruka with her oceanic eyes. Usagi enchanted her with her pure smile. To be pulled in two directions... Haruka shook her head.

And yet, her thoughts always turned to Michiru.

Haruka suddenly felt a pair of warm, slender hands wrapping around Haruka's bony waist. "Ohayō, Usagi-chan," Haruka said with a warm smile of her own, covering Usagi's hands with her free one. Usagi must have propped herself on tiptoes as she kissed Haruka's cheek. A new warmth filled Haruka. All of this was just too good to be true.

"I slept well, better than I have in a while," Haruka replied. "No more bad dreams. Just wonderful sleep."

Haruka lifted Usagi's hands and kissed them to show her appreciation. And her affection. She then poured her very gracious host a cup of tea and offered it to her. "I haven't been able to secure breakfast for us. I have to admit, I'm not much of a cook. Unless it's a salad or toast, I'm helpless in a kitchen."

PM
^
Usagi Tsukino
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 02:31 PM
Usagi Tsukino
Inner Senshi
""
Babysitter
Love + Moonlight
Sailor Moon
is Offline.

Usagi's mischevious grin was adorable. No one would describe her as beautiful but Bunny sure was cute, no one could deny that. She heartily smiled back at Haruka and took the cup of tea before sitting on the counter across from her. Her blue eyes shone with mirth, long lashes fluttering as she took a sip of tea. Usagi's eyes followed Haruka and she couldn't make herself look away.

'Ooooo but breakfast does sound good! I bet mama is awake now, I can ask her if we have enough food for guest!' Usagi said happily, a soft blush creeping onto her cheeks. She never brought anyone home before... not a crush, boy or girl. Would her parents even be able to tell? 'I bet we'd have enough if stupid Shingo didn't eat so much. Or that gaki Chibiusa. Kids eat so much these days!' (Usagi was one to talk!)

Usagi smiled shyly at the thought of Haruka meeting her family. She wasn't nervous... in fact... she liked the idea.

Maybe Haruka wasn't very good with words but the soft kindness she showed Usagi last night and this morning spoke for her. There was tenderness and pride...and maybe something else? Her eyes were mysteriously blue and mesmerised the moon princess. Did Haruka like her? Did or didn't she? Was she just out to tease the poor teenager?

'Haruka...chan...' Usagi's voicce cracked a little. She was deeply touched by Haruka's heroic displays of affection. Such a tough woman, such a soft heart. 'Last night... it's just that... we shouldn't rush into anything.' She hesitated. Usagi didn't want to sound silly, but nothing ever went this far before. All this was unknown territory for her... She wanted reassurance. She wanted to also feel loved. To be a beautiful couple like Michiru and Mamoru.

'Does...that mean you do like me?' Usagi looked down at her lap where her hands were nervously tugged at her nightgown. She kept thinking aobut their night. Haruka holding her as she slept... if she kept playing those memories in her head, she mght fall in love with Haruka irresversibly.

moon pride
fight for yourself

PM
^
Haruka Tenou
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 12:53 AM
Haruka Tenou
Outer Senshi
""
Racer, Student
Great Winds
Sailor Uranus
is Offline.

Alarms went off in her head when Usagi suggested having breakfast with her family. The idea of such seemed pleasant at first, but the two had just spent the night together. All sorts of messy attributions could be made from such, even though nothing untoward happened to Usagi. Haruka could present a more feminine figure, but that was impossible with the clothes she had and her face in the way that it was. Her features, chiselled through years of physical training for sports, did not have the softness of most girls. That would not stop lurid associations, but it would alleviate them somewhat.

How would she get away from this?

"Shingo? Chibiusa? Those are your siblings, are they?" Haruka chuckled as Usagi displayed the temperament of an annoyed elder sister. They may bother her, but Haruka somehow knew deep down that Usagi loved them. That was something Usagi seemed to have in endless amounts; love.

"I don't have any siblings. I'm a little jealous. I always wondered what it would be like to be a big sister, or even a little one. Children are the future, and we need to protect them, now more than ever. I know you believe that too."

The conversation turned to the subject Haruka dreaded to face. The truth of the matter was simple; Haruka blamed herself for how things progressed between her and Usagi. While she did not do anything to besmirch Usagi, Haruka should have kept her distance. She should have slept against a wall, or stayed somewhere else, or done anything else.

She did not though, because Haruka wanted the closeness, the intimacy with another that she never felt before. Now her emotions were in a jumble. She cared for her Usagi a great deal, having been enticed the younger girl's rather intoxicating innocent charm. And yet her thoughts always turned to Michiru Kaiou.

"Usagi-chan." Haruka turned to Usagi and held her hands. They trembled. Was Usagi frightened of denial? "I do like you. Like I said, I'm growing quite fond of you. But we crossed so many boundaries already. I'm a racer, Usagi-chan. I know all about going as fast as possible. But I also know you have to slow down before a sharp curve or else you spin out of control."

"Things are difficult right now. Emotions are running wild. Hearts are fragile. That's why I promised you a date. So we can get to know one another better. Maybe you'll find something about me you won't like."

I don't want to hurt you. I promised to protect you.

Haruka winked at Usagi to get her spirits up. Hopefully she did not shatter the bunny's heart with her words. "Now come on, you should clean up and go see your family. You're growing as well. You need your breakfast too. Don't worry about me. Like I said, I'm a racer. I often sprint on an empty stomach. Less weight to keep me down. Besides, you probably won't believe me when I say this, but I've... never been close to anyone myself. I never even had my first kiss. Too focused on racing, I suppose."

This post has been edited by Haruka Tenou: Jun 22 2017, 12:58 AM
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES